Template Megainc / Offcanvas Submenu Not Showing - Question | JoomShaper

Template Megainc / Offcanvas Submenu Not Showing

JH

Juergen Hochhaeuser

Helix Framework 10 months ago

Hi there,

I am using the megainc template and recognized, that the sub-menu is not displayed in the offcanvas menu on mobile phones. I can see all sub-meu items properly as part of the HTML but they are not shown when I click on the main menu item.

I scanned alread the forum and came across a few suggestions I tried. Unfortunately none solved my issue. I am referring to the sub-meu items below the Service menu.

Looking for your guidance and help.

Regards Juergen

4 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #119170

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

For your service menu, instead of heading menu type, please use menu item type as URL and put a hash(#) in the URL field. It should resolve the issue for you.

Best Regards

JH
Juergen Hochhaeuser
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119187

Hello Rashida,

thank you for your response. I tried as you proposed but this did not solve the issue. The sub-menu is still not accessible. Do you perhaps have another hint?

Regards Juergen

JH
Juergen Hochhaeuser
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #120240

Hi Rashida,

may I come back to my question please. Is there any other suggestion you have?

Thanks Jürgen

JH
Juergen Hochhaeuser
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #151896

Joomla: 5.0.3 PHP: 8.2.16 Template: Decora Helix Ulimate: 2.0.18

Hi there,

I would like to come back to this issue which has lost a bit my (and your) attention. In the meantime, I upgraded the site to J5 and switched to Decra template. Howebver, the issue is still there. I came acroos the post from Pavel and Carrie M Wrigley https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/9103 and tried everything listed without any success.
Step 1 recommends "TURN OFF the "Off-Canvas" module published in the "off canvas" position." When I do this, I get an error message "Publish modules to the "offcanvs" position." I tried all other recommendation s from the post but nothing helps. Would you be available to have alook into my backend please. I created a backup for the J5 zupgrade and shared credentials in the hidden content section.

Thank you Juergen