VIEW ARTICLES IN A BLOG, THEY LOST SIZE AND POSITION WHEN UPDATING FROM HELIX3 TO ULTIMATE - Question | JoomShaper

VIEW ARTICLES IN A BLOG, THEY LOST SIZE AND POSITION WHEN UPDATING FROM HELIX3 TO ULTIMATE

RO

RICARDO MARTIN ORTEGA

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hi:

I have updated my site from template Helix3 to Helix Ultimate, and blog with 9 articles was viewing ok in Helix 3 in 3 column, but when they are showed into helix Ultimate template, 5 articles are showed correctly but last 4 articles are showed in 1 column and with small size.

What should I set?

Kind regards,

Ricardo

3 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69174

Hola Ricardo,

On my eye, it's not a template issue, but problem in intro content inside article "Montesa Comando 175" and "Guzzi 850 T3".

Please edit those articles, open in HTML view/mode and delete all < div > that you may have inside first sentences.

Than it will be OK.

As test step you can disable ""Montesa Comando 175" article for 30 seconds and check that same blog view again.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69172

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

RO
RICARDO MARTIN ORTEGA
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69230

Thanks Paul, as usual you are right !!

In the last article showed correctly there were several rare html tags as <div> and "class=..." , that generated that next articles were not correctly displayed.

Thanks again