Joomla Articles Integration does Not Work - Question | JoomShaper

Joomla Articles Integration does Not Work

M

Mario

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi, I have correctly configured the plugin to use SP PAGE BUILDER within the Joomla articles. In fact I see the edit button inside the articles, but when I save them, they remain with the contents of the standard editor. Attached are some screenshots.

In the first I have selected the SP PAGE BUILDER tag,

in the second, after saving, we notice how Joomla takes into consideration the other editor again.

Hope you can help me. Thanks

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69103

Ciao Mario,

But what you see in "SP Page Builder" tab, do you have rows, columns, addons created before save?

This is the most important information for me.

If not, share access to admin area we will check

M
Mario
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69131

excuse me, you can see from the attached photo that there are no elements in the SP PAGE BUILDER form, do I need to create them first? from the videos I saw on usage I understood that I just had to save the article by selecting the sp page builder tab and then create the contents from the front-end. In any case I tried both to save without elements in the sp page builder tab, and to save some elements. On saving, any element entered in the sp page builder disappears. I am attaching a video

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69305

Thanks for video,

1. But it worked before and stopped working, or didn't work since beginning?

2. Can you disable extra installed plugins and test again, maybe one of them is causing that problem.

3. I hope you have installed the last version 3.8.6, right?

M
Mario
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69309
  1. It never worked.
  2. Which plugins should I deactivate? the plugins that I have active I need in any case.
  3. the latest version, 3.8.6, is installed
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69339

ad 2) Extra installed one, not from Joomla core (but keep Joomshaper plugins enabled) Just for test period - 3min ... to check if this may cause problems.

is possible to share access to admin area?

M
Mario
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69440

I've done some testing and it seems that the conflict is about one plugin, specifically this one:

https://www.conseilgouz.com/en/switch-editor

It is used to quickly change the joomla editor. We use it a lot. Can you carry out some tests to understand if a "peaceful coexistence" is possible?

Thanks

Brad Thompson
Brad Thompson
Accepted Answer
8 months ago #125856

Did you find a way to have both play nicely? We use Switch editor too.