Google Map Addon With Error On 2nd Modul By "Kontakt" - Question | JoomShaper

Google Map Addon With Error On 2nd Modul By "Kontakt"

DB

Dirk Bungenstock

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello,

we got a problem with the website “zgz-rheinerft.de” with the Google Map.

We are uing Joomla 4.1.3, SP Page Builder Pro 3.8.6 and your template Helix Ultimate 2.0.9.

Please how can we attache our screenshots pictures, so you can better understand our request?

The Website is already online, but we have a project site (https://zgzprojekt.smartwebseite.de), where we can see the error and where we could solve the problem and then do it on the published online site later.

The problem is that we cannot use the Google Map Addon Modul a second time at the menu “Kontakt”, however there is an error.

We generate a Google Map API key and put it at the SP Page Builder configuration, sen on the attached picture “01 Google map API key set in SP Pagerbuilder configuration.jpg”.

The Google Map is working perfect on the landing page (HOME), you can see on the attached picture “02 landingpage with correct shown of googlemap.jpg” or online on the project site. Please see also the settings of the addon of the Google Map for the landing page on the attached picture “02a setting addon google map on landingpage.jpg”.

Then we want to add a second Google Map on the menu page “Kontakt”, but it do not work and show an error, seen on the attached picture “03 Kontakt page with issue google map.jpg”. It says “Hoppla! Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten.” What means in english „Oops! An error has occurred“

On the last attached picture “03b settings on Kontakt page with issue google map.jpg” you see the same settings that we used for the Google Map Addon as on the landing page, but for the contact page.

Why does it not work? What did we wrong? How can we solve that problem? We do not want to use Open Street Map Addon. Please can you help us to fix that problem first on the project site and explain us, so we can fix it on the published site.

Best regards Dirk

4 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69604

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. I have tried to find out the solution. But, No clue found. Please allow more time to find out the solution.

-Thanks

DB
Dirk Bungenstock
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69783

ok, thanks

DB
Dirk Bungenstock
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69784

here is a link to the missing pictures, that explain my error: https://imgur.com/a/PqSoHlE

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69796

I think you need to contact google support. Maybe this issue related with the HTTPS. I hope they will help you.