Clear Cash For Helix Ultimate And Installation Warnings. - Question | JoomShaper

Clear Cash For Helix Ultimate And Installation Warnings.

W

Wolf

Helix Framework 1 year ago

We reported this eons ago, but never received an answer! When using "Clear Cache" to "Delete All" and on confirmation immediately hitting "Clear Cache" again before any intermitting action or user request happens,

"helixultimate" cache group is still (or again?) listed with '1' for Number Files and "30.00 b" for Size.

What causes it? How to get rid of it?

When installing Helix Ultimate update 3.0.9 today (as on many occasions before with JoomShaper updates) we get

Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Update: :Extension: Could not open

Where is it looking for that XML file? Why is it missing?

Thank you for looking into that! Nick

7 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69605

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Correct Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

Note: Did you try to install quickstart package or template only from administrator area?

-Thanks

W
Wolf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70013

Sorry about that. I used a random password generator, but had failed to make shure that it was set up to meet the minimal requirements set for the passwords on that website. And I verified now that it works.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70026

Already you have installed latest version of Helix Ultimate.

https://prnt.sc/5XosbhdQBjUS

W
Wolf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70121

Thanks for checking. Yes, of course we have the lastes versions. We always update ASAP.

But, we still see that 30.00b "helixultimate" cache that seems to be unclearable. That never happened before the fall of 2021.

And every time we install a new update from Joomshaper, we get that "Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Update: :Extension: Could not open" Why? That only started few months ago. We don't see this when updating extensions from other developers ...

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70170

I have installed latest version of Helix without having any problem. Here is the screenshot.

https://prnt.sc/WA3b2dOP6qbc

W
Wolf
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70288

Perhaps this Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Update: :Extension: Could not open doesn't get generated when reinstalling something that's alread been installed before? Or happens only when an SP Page Builder Pro update is among the files to be installed?

The weird helixultimate cache remains impossible to clear. Others in this Forum have reported that too.

I tried to upload a screenshot here, but could not find any explanation how that picture button or the weird string it puts in the message is supposed to work.

Cache Group | Number of Files | Size

helixultimate | 1 | 30.00 b

I was able, it seems, to add the picture in the Chat box on this page and it was apparently sent before I got a chance to add any explanation there .

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70385

Perhaps this Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. Update: :Extension: Could not open doesn't get generated when reinstalling something that's alread been installed before? Or happens only when an SP Page Builder Pro update is among the files to be installed?

Share an screencast video

About the cache group issue already added our working board. I hope team will check this issue.