Admin Menu is Displayed Twice - Question | JoomShaper

Admin Menu is Displayed Twice

C

Clazz

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi! When I select Components => SP Pagebuilder => Pages the main menu disappears (I think as intended) but the following sub menu is always displayed double / twice:

Screenshot see in Hidden Content.

How can I fix it?

Joomla 4.04 - SPPB Pro 3.8.6

Kind regards Stefan

15 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69561

Hello Clazz

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69573

Hi, see backend-access below. Kind regards Stefan

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #69588

Community Builder creates the conflict. I have disabled it from Extensions -> Manage and now SP Page Builder shows okay.

https://prnt.sc/4rk19alS9-2p

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69628

Thanks! But of course it's no option to disable Community Builder completely. So I would have to decide whether to use SPPB oder CB. I have looked a little deeper and found out, it is sufficiened to disable "Community Builder Admin module" only. This could be a solution.

But I really hope, you will contact the CB-Team to solve the conflict!

Kind regards und thanks for the quick help!

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69661

Hi! I'm sorry, but it though seems to be an incompatibility with J4: Even if I define (enable) a User Admin Menu only with means of Joomla Core, the problems occurs. You can see it live at the moment. Kind regards Stefan

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69665

If I may...

Stefan, Joomla 4.04 is OLD one, you should update to Joomla 4.1.3. It may help a little bit.

If not, I have extra idea.

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69667

Sorry, Update to 4.1.3 did not help.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69668

Danke for update and access. I will check

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69669

I logged to admin area and I see only one SPPB menu, here is screenshot

foto_8371_2022.jpg

Can you check from different browser in case of browser cache issue?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69670

Refresh, it should be OK now, also in a admin Pages view, only one sppb item left menu.

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69681

Great, Thanks!! Just to know: What did you change? Anything to consider with changes in the site?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69683

You don't have to be worry. After all I didn't touch any file. Yes, you can and you should update SPPB and Joomla in the future. I created only small fix using admin custom module, it was the fastest cure when Joomla get crazy.

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #69779

Hi! I'm sorry, it still not really good. When I close the Pagebuilder Submenu, the main menu is hidden. I have to click on the joomla logo to bring back the main admin menu. See Video-link in hidden content.

C
Clazz
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #70339

And the incompatibility with community admin module still persists :-( When I enable cb admin modul, sppb menu is shown twice.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #70340

In that case I cannot help, it's community builder that make that mess. As I know its the only component that create this kind of issue.

BTW

Disable Custom module that it's published for Administrator - it contains my last changes.