Search On SPmedical Not Working - Question | JoomShaper

Search On SPmedical Not Working

F

Fabrice

General 1 year ago

Hi, in the process of setting up a site with nuron template and SpMedical. I picked up the "diagnostic Center" as front page. Right below the presentation slider, we have a search field "Find what you need" with a specific text "Search by doctor's name...". The form doesn't seem to go fetch informations in the SP medical listing of doctors, at first, I thought I had disabled something so I turned to your online sample https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates/nuron but it seems to be doing exactly the same. Search for a Dr Victoria Corn while she is clearly listed as a doctor, the research result gives you a "no result found". So, I haven't found any search plugin listed for SpMedical to activate as one would probably expect. Is there a way to have the search engine extend to the listing of doctors?

Else, is there any way to display a short version of the search field that displays ontop of the regular doctor listing so we can have an effective search form on index page without the full listing of doctors?

Thanks.

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #69948

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Yes, there has an bug. We will fix it next update.

-Thanks