SP PAGE BUILBER PRO ISSUE - Question | JoomShaper

SP PAGE BUILBER PRO ISSUE

SZ

SAMUEL ZAGRE

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello im having an issue to acces to my Sp Page Builder Pro, with GoDaddy Hosting, Tried many times it's always show ''The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.'' i contacted GoDaddy Support to check their server but they couldn't find any issue so can someone helps me please, its an emergency. Thanks

14 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #71674

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71703

hello have share the infos in the hidden content

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71704

hello send in the hidden content

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71707

Godaddy troubleshooting error

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #71730

Please provide me the super administrator access. Thanks

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71831

Just did it and granted you access as super administrator. thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #71967

I have checked my end no issue found. Will you please check again and let me know. Thanks

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #72045

hello thanks for your time but its have an issue, i said that i couldn't access to SP Page Builder Pro inside my Admin , i gave access to the admin so did went inside and tried to open the SP Page Builder Pro? that all my issue. what the important to wait many days to have 1 answer if my issue still not fixed.

please recheck again and tried to open the software and open the HOME page or any page inside the SP Page.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #72098

This is not our issue. https://prnt.sc/fhJSaINH8vwI Please contact your hosting provider. Give me time to check your site my localhost.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #72102

Can you give me FTP access? Cause, I can't download akeeba backup. Thanks

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #72189

listen Godaddy did they scan and could't find any issue also, they said maybe your software may request some special seting so if its the case you can tell me those setting and they can apply in their server for me.

i give those access so please try to help me thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #72276

I have checked your site on my localhost and it works fine backend and front end.

https://prnt.sc/DM19Zaphb2Bx

https://prnt.sc/J8uA2u3h5U63

I think your server occurred the problem.

-Thanks

SZ
SAMUEL ZAGRE
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #72295

ok thanks your time, ok if the server is the issue , as a technician of the software what's the right setting the server has to be adapt to? i need those settings so that the server can make some change according to that. so can you provide me those sittings please.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #72341

I think server end blocked to load resource of page builder. Server provider can explain details if this happen. You can ask them other server works fine this site why it doesn't work on your server. Explain please. Thanks