Resort Template For Joomla 4. - Question | JoomShaper

Resort Template For Joomla 4.

PB

Patrick Broughton

Template 1 year ago

Can I please find out how far away we are with the Joomla 4 update for this template? I would like to use this template for a site but I'm reluctant to use the Joomla 3 version as I don't want to have to rebuild the site once support for Joomla 3 is discontinued next year.

31 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71715

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us. Our team is working on updating templates. Hopefully we will release a bunch of Helix3 templates with J4 compatibility in this month or before next month’s 1st week max.

-Regards.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #71716

Thanks Mehtaz, I'll keep an eye out for the update.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #71720

You are always welcome.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74685

Hi Mehtaz,

Is there an update on the J4 'Resort' template?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74687

Hi,

Our team is working on updating templates. It will be updated soon.

Thanks.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #74689

You said it would be updated in the first week of this month.

I would like to use this template, can we get more info than what you've provided?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #74735

Sorry for the delay. Please wait some days more. Within next month it will be updated hopefully.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77036

Can we please make this a priority? I'm starting to get really annoyed with how long it's taking to update this template. I've been waiting nearly 2 months now.

Please provide a solid date this will be ready.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77209

I already informed our team again when they replied I will inform you of the date.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77211

Inform them again.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77295

Can I get an update please? How long until this template is available?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77378

Allow us some time please. Team is really busy with updating SPPB 4. They will also work on this template. It will be updated very soon. Hope you understand.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77641

I don't understand. You told me it would be done by the first week of July MAX. Your words. We are now in the first week of August and it's still not done.

I don't think you're considering this from my side. I have a customer who is wanting to use this template for a website build, and I've now been telling them their website is coming for the past two months because you've been providing me false information.

All I need is a DATE this template will be ready, so I can manage my customer's expectations. At the moment you're damaging my reputation because you've given me two deadlines which have both proven completely incorrect.

And if you know you have a customer of yours who is wanting to use this template, why can't you prioritise getting this one updated? Why am I paying subscription fees when half of your templates are unusable?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77758

Hi,

Sorry for this inconvenience. I have talked with our team they said update will be available in September.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #77759

Not waiting that long. Guess it's time to find a different product.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #77899

I am really sorry for this inconvenience. I think you can wait for some time. If possible allow us solme time.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78090

I'm running a business, and I now have a customer who is annoyed at me because the template they wanted to use isn't available.

You originally told me it would be available within a forntnight, and now the date you've given me is 3 months after when I needed this template. If you guys can't operate in a respectful and truthful way for your paying customers, you're unreliable and too risky to continue dealing with.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78096

I am really sorry on behalf of my team. Please allow us some time.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81608

Still nothing. This is pathetic. My subscription is going to expire before you have this template available, at this stage I'm not going to be renewing it.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81734

Hi,

Sorry for this inconvenience. It will be updated in September hopefully. Please allow us some time.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81740

Are you joking? I posted this on the 11th of June. It's taken you nearly a quarter of a year to update a template that a PAYING CUSTOMER has been actively asking you for. A PAYING FUCKING CUSTOMER.

You haven't provided the service I've paid for, I want my fucking money back. How dare you come on here and ask me to be fucking patient. I'VE FUCKING BEEN PATIENT.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81741

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81744

YOU'VE LITERALLY UPDATED EVERY OTHER TEMPLATE ON YOUR SITE EXCEPT THE ONE I'VE ASKED YOU FOR REPEATEDLY. ARE YOU STUPID OR INCOMPETENT???

I WANT A FUCKING REFUND NOW!!!!!

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81745

ALL OF IT. I WANT A FULL REFUND. I'VE WAITED FOR MONTHS FOR THIS FUCKIN TEMPLATE.

GIVE ME MY FUCKING MONEY BACK!!!!!!

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81746

I am really sorry about that. I already mention it on our management too. Hopefully it will be updated very soon. Please allow us some time.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81747

YOU TOLD ME IT WOULD BE A WEEK. THEN IT WAS AT THE START OF NEXT MONTH, THEN IT WAS THE END OF THE MONTH, THEN IT WAS 'IT'S COMING'.

YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT.

IT'S STILL NOT THERE. REFUND ME NOW.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81748

TIME? ALLOW YOU TIME? MY SUBSCIPTION IS ABOUT TO EXPIRE BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH 'TIME' YOU'VE HAD TO GET THIS DONE.

FUCK YOUR TIME. WHAT ABOUT MY TIME? WHAT ABOUT MY FUCKING TIME????

REFUND ME. DO IT FUCKING NOW.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81749

WELL?

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81751

WHERE'S MY REFUND?

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81752

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

PB
Patrick Broughton
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #81753

I DON'T WANT TO PAY FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT SERVICE.