I Can No Longer Save An SP Page Builder Module (Safari Bug) - Question | JoomShaper

I Can No Longer Save An SP Page Builder Module (Safari Bug)

R

Remco

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

I can no longer save the SP Page Builder module when i am editing my website in my favorite webbrowser Safari. When i make changes to the SP Page Builder module, and then I click on save, the changes will not be saved.

PHP version 8.0.19 Joomla! version 4.1.5 stable SP Page Builder Pro version 3.8.7 Database versie 10.4.24-MariaDB-cll-lve (mysql) Browser: Safari version 15.4

I have just checked in Firefox and Chrome, and there i can save te module. So it is a bug which only occurs in Safari. If you can, please fix this issue.

Regards, Remco

16 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #75248

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Can you share an screencast video? Then I will share with our developer team.

-Thanks

R
robertsmith
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78866

Have there been any updates to this issue? I just got off the phone with a client who is having the same issue. Changes are not saved in SP Builder Module when using Safari browser. Everything works fine in Chrome and Firefox.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78894

Hi,

i did not yet had the time to make a screencast. Too busy. For now i just use Firefox or Chrome. In my oppinion the bug/issue is clear and well explained and there is no screencast needed.

Regards Remco

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78961

I have checked my end and it works fine.

https://prnt.sc/Hw7-fV2Gsblv

https://prnt.sc/LT-Y78_F3iTX

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78972

And yet I'm not lying to you ;) Click here to see screencast video Regards, Remco

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78978
R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78982

I'm not saying it won't work for you, I'm saying it won't work for me. And as you can see above, it doesn't work for a client of Robert Smith either. So I'm not the only one. If you have watched my video you will see that the module is not saving. In Firefox and Chrome yes, but not in Safari. I don't have any problems with the Page Builder component, only the module seems to be doing something wrong.

Safari Versie 15.5 (17613.2.7.1.8) macOS Monterey Versie 12.4 iMac 24" M1

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #78996

https://prnt.sc/Flu8ONgZELeU

Will you please check another pc and let me know.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #78998

I already did, both macs at my other offices, this are older macs with macOS Big Sur installed. Safari browser up-to-date. I don't use any PC's.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79007

Is it possible connect remote desktop to check the issue?

Anydesk application will be good to connect remote desktop.

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79013

Yes you can check, can we do this tomorrow morning?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79124

Are you available?

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79126

Yes i am, see hidden content for AnyDesk Address

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79131

Password

R
Remco
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #79139

This takes too long, now i am no longer available.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #79148

Our official time is 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM GMT +06 Dhaka Bangladesh