Padding/Margin Of Sections In PB4 - Question | JoomShaper

Padding/Margin Of Sections In PB4

B

bergwerk

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I just started using PageBuilder 4 on a new site and i 'm heaving troubles to change the Padding of individual sections - it seems, if i want to adjust the default value to something individual i have to do it for ALL breakpoints manually - so 6 times for every section! Is there a way arround this issue? In the past, the value was propagated downwards if no value was entered?

=> This also applies to the "margin" value.

=> And this also applies to all AddOn-Padding/Margin values as far as i can tell.

See https://pasteboard.co/LfpYUpMA31IZ.gif

It's quite annoying actually - Just finished a ton of pages just to notice i have to do them all over again for each viewport size :-(

7 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #78048

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for sharing this with us. I will inform our team about it.

-Regards.

B
bergwerk
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102856

Any news on this issue? There might have be some improvement in the last few months when rendering the page, however in edit-mode padding is always ignored when switching different mobile views which makes it very hard to do mobile optimizations/preview without entering every padding individually.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102905

Did you try our latest page builder?

B
bergwerk
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102925

yes, screencast is recorded using the latest version.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103148

Keep a backup and reinstall page builder.

B
bergwerk
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103168

Sorry, but the Issue still remains after reinstalling PageBuilder (v. 4.0.7) and it is consitent on every Joomla System we have. Please add it to the Bug list...?

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103288

Ok I will add it.