Padding Bug In Sections Since SPPB 5.2.8 > 5.2.9 - Question | JoomShaper

Padding Bug In Sections Since SPPB 5.2.8 > 5.2.9

Pavel

Pavel

SP Page Builder 1 month ago

Hi.

Requires speedy correction !!!!!

Now when you add only one value, all other values become the same. This breaks the pages after SPPB updating if you go to the page settings and save. To fix 100500 sites, by adding values manually not an option.

This happens only in the frontend editor but not in live viewing. But this complicates our work.

Joomshaper grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

7 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152219

Hi Pavel,

Opss, indeed, I have to confirm issue, I will try to set a high piority , added to bug-list.

info_2476_2024.gif

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152256

Paul I have added it already.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 month ago #152195

Hi

Thanks for conacting us adn sorry for this issue. I will inform our team about it and reported it in our buglist so that they can fix it ASAP.

-Regards.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152221

As very advanced & expirenced user, I have two questions, According to you @Pavel:

1. What kind of improvment should get Text addon?
  2. Do you have an idea for a new addon that would be extremely useful, and it is missing.
Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152298

Hi Paul.

What kind of improvment should get Text addon?

The Text addon itself is quite self -sufficient. Some improvements for this addon do not come to my mind. But improvements should be made in general for the sp text editor.

1. Remove the automatic addition of p tags and allow the user to do it yourself. Now p tags are added even to li elements, not to mention tables. If you add the code through the HTML editor, and then accidentally edit something in a visual mod, p tags will be added everywhere, which will break your entire code.

2. Add a standard set of tags to the formatting section. Now there are only headers h.

1. You should add a display of tags and blocks, as is in TinyMCE and JCE. Yes, no one asks about it here, but this is only because there are not many experienced users who monitor the semantics of the code and SEO inside the texts. Personally, I cannot do without this tool.

Unfortunately, at the moment, the text editor is unsuitable for creating high -quality text. I do not use it at all.

Pavel
Pavel
Accepted Answer
1 month ago #152303

Do you have an idea for a new addon that would be extremely useful, and it is missing.

Fancybox based addon would be very useful.

And Slick Slider much more flexible than all the carousel addons that are in SPPB. I constantly use it instead.

And Paul, taking this opportunity I want to redirect you to this topic.

https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/29019

This requires speedy correction, as it depreciates SPPB.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 month ago #152314

I noticed everything, big thanks as always