Strange Problem With SP Page Builder And Custom Html Pug-in - Question | JoomShaper

Strange Problem With SP Page Builder And Custom Html Pug-in

Kostas Konstantinidis

Kostas Konstantinidis

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi there, I used to work with Accordion/Custom Html plug-in to display data from a mysql database query something which is already on air at https://pekk.gr/index.php/draseis/critics-2022 With short words: clicking on every accordion the user enters dynamically on filtered data by the separated selected query. All that worked perfect until the previous SP Page Bulder edition. After last update to 3.8.8 I can't save or edit anymore the specific page although it works on air. And when I say I can't save I mean that while clicking on save at the save page's button it hungs spinning the save-icon over and over endlessly with no error message and when I try to close, it responses with "Forbidden You don't have permission to access this resource." I tried to design a new page with the same elements but it doen't work too. I also tried to make it via SP Page Builder 4 with no luck too. I can't understand if that problem caused by SP Page Builder or Joomla's new mod_secure settings or new Helix system. If you could help with that problem I realy would greatly appreciate it. Thank's

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #81963

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you install Page Builder 4 over the Page Builder 3, then there is no way to downgrade. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

-Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82052

Ηι Toufiq thank's for your answer. The specific page is saved in Greek language titlted as "Κριτικές 2022" and the page's ID is 349 (if you can't read Greek characters look at the attachment picture https://imgur.com/a/VHtR2Zc). Open that page and try to make any change. You will see the real problem. Plus, if you open any of the accordions you will see the specific php code which I tried to copy in a new SPPB page with the same result.... Keep in mind that the page works on air at https://pekk.gr/index.php/draseis/critics-2022 Thank's a lot

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82121

If you install Page Builder 4 over the Page Builder 3, then there is no way to downgrade. You did downgrade. Besides, the newsberg template isn't ready for the Page Builder 4 compatible. You need to run your page builder 3 based site backup. Thanks

Kostas Konstantinidis
Kostas Konstantinidis
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #82230

Dear Toufiq, it's not the main reason for the specific issue. The problem appeared before I try to install SPPB 4. And that was exactly the reason I did that. After all, there is absolutely no problem on any SPPB page except these where I use php code. Anyway I'll back after restoring the page based on SPPB 3 again. Thank's

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #82362

Let me know when you backup restoring done. Thanks