Travel Template - Blog Title - Question | JoomShaper

Travel Template - Blog Title

Salvatore Coluccia

Salvatore Coluccia

Template 1 year ago

Hello everyone. I am posting this again because I did not recieve answer yet, both in chat and forum.

Blog section in travelin template, title "Blog" and subtitle "Travel Tips, Tricks And Informations".

I cannot change them.

I put "example" in Alternative Title field, and "example title" in the Page subtitle and it did not change them.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nz0dgbgdhgy403f/traveling_titles2.jpg?dl=0

Thankyou.

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #81909

Hello Salvatore Coluccia

It can be changed by language overrides. I think you have already changed it.

Best regards

JS
Joomla Sites
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101506

What language constant should I override for a en-US Site where these two h2 come from?

<div class="leading-article-top-title-wrap"> <h2>Blog</h2>

and 

<div class="intro-article-top-title-wrap"> <h2>Recent Post</h2>

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101541

Hello Paul Sandman

Please post a new question and we will help you.

Best regards

JS
Joomla Sites
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101572

Blog section in travelin template, title "Blog" and subtitle "Travel Tips, Tricks And Informations".

In mine it says "Blog" and "Recent" above all of the article intros. I want to remove that. I have a US English site, What language constant should I override these two H2 come from?

<div class="leading-article-top-title-wrap"> <h2>Blog</h2> and <div class="intro-article-top-title-wrap"> <h2>Recent Post</h2>

I asked in this thread because the OP's question was the same and you answered him without really answering it. If you look at your answer it offers no help. I asked basically, what to exactly needs to be overided?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101728

You have to change this language string to change the text Travel Tips, Tricks And Informations HELIX_LEADING_TOP_TITLE_BOTTOM