After Update To Php 8 - Question | JoomShaper

After Update To Php 8

martin

martin

General 1 year ago

hey there, i ve an error massage "libraries/src/Date/Date.php on line 115 " can you help me?

9 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #83120

Hello

Apologies for the inconvenience. Could you please share a screenshot or video of the error, please? Where are you facing this error? Which template are you using?

Ralf N.
Ralf N.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84141

Same problem here:

This needs to be fixed asap please!

Info: actually i have set display_errors=Off on my php.ini settings to get rid off this error displaying - but it needs to be fixed either.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84243

Can you please provide your admin access? Use the hidden mode to share the log in credentials

Ralf N.
Ralf N.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84299

No i will not provide it again as at the last time one of your team uploaded a image into opengraph area and had forgotton to delete it after his test. I had a very angry customer because he recognizesd it by sharing his page on Facebook and the wrong picture from someone comes up!!

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #84301

I apologize on behalf of my team, but I can assure you that this will not be repeated.

Ralf N.
Ralf N.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #84302

Ok i reopened the account - find the details on hidden area.

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85597

Hello Ralf

Please share your issue in a separate post with the log in credentials in hidden box. Please provide the log in URL too. If you share all the credentials here, it will be visible to the user who posted this.

Ralf N.
Ralf N.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85604

One week later the information that hidden information is visible to thread opener - again a nogo!

Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85612

My apologies Ralf for the unwanted delay. But it will be better if you make a new post with your issue which will be easier for the team to see as well.

Thank you!