SP Page Builder 4.04 - Next Issues: Image Ovelay Border Radius Settings are Invalid, Cache And Database .. - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder 4.04 - Next Issues: Image Ovelay Border Radius Settings are Invalid, Cache And Database ..

Klaus Brandt

Klaus Brandt

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Sorry, unfortunately the work with the new SP Gae Builder is still obviously in beta staduim (?). I have noticed that the workflow is already better and faster than before - if it would work....

So: Addon Image Overlay: After editing the border radius and saving, this changes are really shown in Edit mode. But after saving & leaving SP Page-Builder (and even in Preview-mode) - they are disappeared. Even after clearing Cahe (J! an Browser), ans repair this one database table (below)

In addition, I have the impression that I have to delete the Joomla-Cahe every time (?). Even more annoying is that really with every change in the SP Pagebuilder the Global Checkin daer database must be executed, table:

elpua_sppagebuilder table

By the way, is it possible, to edit the amount opf the Hover Animation of the used image?

PLease, can U help me?? Thank you Greetings from Germany Klaus

10 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #87985

Sorry for the miscommunication. It is available to Global settings.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #83983

Hello Klaus Brandt

Apology for the inconvenience. Where is the border radius settings? Please share a screenshot and guide me. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot. I will check the issue.

Also, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

Best regards

Klaus Brandt
Klaus Brandt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #83998

Hi Ofi Khan,

thank you for the answer. Please try it out on my page (hidden content), i am so tired to present you always new screenshots of the many bugshich you know yourself - or ?! You may find the example in the page.

so sad

Klaus Greetings from Germany

Klaus Brandt
Klaus Brandt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85960

Hello Ofi Khan, so now you have "solved" the problem by simply removing the "Radius" option from the Image Overlay addon?!

Interesting!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86312

Haha I have not done anything. Is your issue solved with the latest update? Then please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Klaus Brandt
Klaus Brandt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86370

Hallo Ofi Khan, no, nothing is solved - but now there is no option for make a radius round Image Overlay Addon. Or may be I'm blind:

here's nothing for "radius": https://prnt.sc/o6PHolP4ZTdw

and here the same: https://prnt.sc/GZt3z8cS9O4P

You can access my site still with the data iside hidden content here.

I only can say, that first there was the option for radius in Image Overlay Addon, just like in PageBUilder 3.x, but it did not work. Now the solution to make/ edit a radius has gone away...

That's no solution! That's why I cannot accept your answer, sorry. Klaus

Klaus Brandt
Klaus Brandt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #87851

No answer ? :-(

Klaus Brandt
Klaus Brandt
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #88200

Thank you, Ofi Khan!

Greetings from Germany

KLaus

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #88208

You are welcome 😊

From Bangladesh 🇧🇩

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106142

Apology for the miscommunication. The border radius option is available in addon style settings on SP Page Builder 4.