Can't Import Layouts - Question | JoomShaper

Can't Import Layouts

R

René Andree

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

i can't import some layouts for example "Bicycle Rental". I get to see a white page at most. in the layers, however, it looks as if he has imported it. i use sp page builder version 4.0.4 and joomla 4

9 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85145

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

R
René Andree
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85489

Okay, thank you.

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85511

Hello there,

Please take our sincere apology. We are facing this error. https://prnt.sc/ZjfRzrDXZkyI

Please check and give permission to edit.

-Regards

R
René Andree
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85539

now it should work

R
René Andree
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #85865

Can you please check it again, now your permission should work.

thank you

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #85883

Hello René Andree,

Thanks for the credentials. Yes, It's working. We are checking the issue and will get back to you soon.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86173

Hello René Andree,

Please take our sincere apology. Would you mind to Turn off (disable) mod_security or Rocket loader from cPanel (hosting settings) and try again? Please let us know about it.

-Regards

R
René Andree
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86225

That does not sound good. why should i turn off a security system? I don't think it's good. Shouldn't it work with the normal settings? I admit that I don't know much about mod_security. could you please explain that to me in a little more detail?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86686

Hello there,

Please take our sincere apology. Some of your lay out bundles are loading, some of them aren't. Sometimes mod_security prevents them to load. If you don't want to disable it, then you can download the layout bundles in your local host and import the pages. Let us know if you face any difficulty.

-Regards