Slow Slow Slow Frontend - Question | JoomShaper

Slow Slow Slow Frontend

AH

Andrej Hirsch

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hey since 4.05 my front is sooo slow. The first few minutes everything works fine but then it cracks. I change something and have to wait more than 5 min that i changed..... In this Time i cant do anything else and sometimes front end ist just frozen and i have to quit frontend and cant save or anything.

get the error invalid addons settings, contant team.

6 Answers
AH
Andrej Hirsch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86109

??

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86113

Hello Andrej,

Your not the only one. I also faced it (https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/17948).

It looks like it has today woth frondend editing and logout time. I say it happend when you working on a page, wait a few minutes try o dave and you get an error or you can't save. It is vert irritation. I decide to build now only on SPPB 3 till this version is stabel.

AH
Andrej Hirsch
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86116

Hi Ginius!,

thank you for your responss! Fortunately, a person trying to help. Joomshaper team seems to have no desire for it, despite repeated requests in the chat, that it is very important. Can I easily downgrade to SPPB 3?

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86117

Hi there!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Would you please give me a screencast about the whole scenario? It will help us to understand the issue, better.

However, what's the full error statement, please? Is the error appearing in your console?

Best Regards

G
Ginius
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86202

@Rashida Rahman,

Thanks for you reply.

A screencast is not direct an option because when it caused it is not know (it is randomly). Because I'm in the trasistion to build the SPPB 4 to SPPB3 (could not be automaticly), I kept an log when something happend. Also When it is finalized, I will do a compaire of both site (regarding loading time etc). The dlow part had not todo with loading page when the site has been build, but when you are editing it.

Belew you find my log/bug list.

**Issues with SPPB 4.0.5

• Some times options are not reflecting the setting. Especially when the floating option bar is fixed to the right of left site. It looks like, but has to do with the fact the screen is smaller. Switching between several screen (on several moments) cause an page error.
  • Hard to get the colour setting box. Sometimes very slow (due to Ajax??) or it is somewhere but can't see where (you see a small popup). Very irritating.
  • Close button in page not working.
  • Feature Box Setting Title not reflecting real title. A space is removed in the title, but on screen visible. Even there was a space.
  • Slow load of the option box (Ajax request???)
  • back to Admin sometimes not loading. Page endless loading
  • Border-radius of the flexbox not visible.

Security risk

• Only logged to Back-end. Go to PageBuilder. Suddenly logged in in the front-end. This is really bad. Some account may never be used in the front-end. Now all will. E.g. normal it is for me not allowed that front-end users can be logged in in the front-end. Now it is automatically done. We need to get a grip on that. Of course this had to do worth the fact SPPB 4 have only a front-end editor.

Overall

It seems due to the fact of front-end editing, you depending on the time you logged in before issues are happening. Due to the fact of Ajax request (dynamic loading of information), it could be that the session time out expired, although the front-end editing is not seeing it. This will cause in a bad behaviour of SPPB4.

The strange part is that you still being logged in on the back end. Not front-end.

From security perspective it is bad. See section security risk.

A
Alvaro
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #86233

In this video https://www.screencast.com/t/3xvvbypn we have shown why it is slow, in some cases it renders slow, in some it shows an error and in others it just kills the browser.

In this post https://www.joomshaper.com/forum/question/17529 we explain the reasons including lines and files to improve, they just lack interest to fix it. In fact they must first fix the bugs before adding new features, in order to migrate to the new product properly.