SP Page Builder Downgrade ! - Question | JoomShaper

SP Page Builder Downgrade !

E

Elektrochirurg

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

i was very happy with Version: 3.8.8 caus of page editor. (with back / admin editor) I have a lot of problems with the new version (just fronted editor) ! I tried to install the old version but it doesn't work ... Is there any way to downgrade it ?

1 Answers
Ariba
Ariba
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #86123

Hello

Apologies for your inconvenience.

We understand that many of you are dissatisfied with the decision to remove the backend editor from SP Page Builder 4.0. That’s why we have decided to give regular updates to the 3.x series, for at least the next three years.

SP Page Builder 3.x series will continue to receive security patches, updates, and compatibility support for the next 3 years.

You can downgrade by downloading and installing version 3.8.8 from here: Please make sure you have backup before doing any changes.

https://www.joomshaper.com/downloads/extension/sp-page-builder-pro

If you want to downgrade from SPPB 4.0 to SPPB 3.x - some pages that you edited using SPPB 4.0.x can be damaged becuase of different code structure between those. So I strongly recommend to recover database from the day before of SPPB 4.x installation. Or at least recover only table with prefix_sppagebuilder from that backup.