.border-radius is Undefined: .../templates/shaper_aspasia/less/master.less On Line 13 - Question | JoomShaper

.border-radius is Undefined: .../templates/shaper_aspasia/less/master.less On Line 13

B

beaugast

Template 3 years ago

Using the Aspasia template with the quickstart template. After installing and upgrading I get this when going to any page including my homepage:

.border-radius is undefined: .../templates/shaper_aspasia/less/master.less on line 13

Any thoughts?

11 Answers
F
Francois
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #604

Yes I just got that precise problem with Macro template.

I cleared all cache (joomla + Page builder), went to the template advanced settings and unchecked both css and javascript compression, LESS to CSS compilation too (for another bug I had so it may not be related). That solved it. Hope it will for you.

B
beaugast
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #605

It resolved itself when I set the Compile LESS to CSS button to "No" and saved. Thank you for the tip.

Joomshaper...is this a bug?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #611

Please provide me the Joomla administrator access via hidden content? I will check & get back to you soon.

-Thanks

B
beaugast
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #612

In comments

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #615

Super administrator access please

B
beaugast
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #616

Done.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #617

Please check now. Thanks

B
beaugast
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #618

Looks like it is working now with the "Compile LESS to CSS" option set to "Yes".

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #619

If your problem solved, Please make as resolved your forum post. Thanks

F
Francois
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #651

Hi Toufiq,

Before closing this thread, could you tell what you did to make it work (with Less to CSS set to "Yes") for others like me that had the problem ?

Thank you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #657