.Border-Radius Is Undefined: /Home/Bostonho/Public_html/Templates/Shaper_revibe/Less/Master.Less On Line 14 - Question | JoomShaper

.Border-Radius Is Undefined: /Home/Bostonho/Public_html/Templates/Shaper_revibe/Less/Master.Less On Line 14

L

lumajosh

Helix Framework 3 years ago

Hi,

This morning I updated my website (https://www.bostonholistichealing.com/) with a latest version of Helix framework + SP Page builder and now I'm getting the following error - .Border-Radius Is Undefined: /Home/Bostonho/Public_html/Templates/Shaper_revibe/Less/Master.Less On Line 14. I've tried following your so called tutorial - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayxz3FQpLQ8, but I could not figure out what exactly needs to be done.

Please advice

19 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2005

Hi, maybe use the most basic fix: Template Options > Advanced > Compile SCSS to CSS : OFF > Save

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2006

If I were to do this I loose some of pages content (I've tried this already). I need to find a permanent fix, not a temporary patch.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2010

Video guide was quite simple, but I guess not for all webmasters. Don't worry, please download a file, unzip and replace on your server templates/shaper_revibe/less/theme.less

http://www.filedropper.com/theme_2

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2011

Thank you for the file. I replaced the existing theme.less, deleted cache, however I'm getting the same error.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2019

For the time being I disabled compilation of LESS to CSS (Compile LESS to CSS -> OFF), since I need the site to be up and running. However, like I've mentioned already, I hope you can provide a permanent solution so I won't loose any of site's content.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2024

I found a culprit of my issue - there were 4 instances in theme.less file of a non-existing variable - .border-radius. Once I removed it and reenabled compilation of LESS to CSS, my site no longer generates the same error, however now I'm running into a new issue - my custom module which was supposed to be in the top3 position no longer displays. Any idea why?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2103

It's not realeated with main issue. Check on Template Layout if this position still exist.

Without URL + access etc. I cannot help more

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2141

I did check template layout and this position still exists and all of it's settings look good to me. I need your email to set you up with access to the website.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2191

Is anyone available to help troubleshooting the issue?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2212

use random e-mail, I need account for few hours.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2215

ok, I created user for your access. How can I send you ID/pswd info?

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2216

Use "Hidden Content" field. Below classic answer. I will check tomorrow, now is late hour for me.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2218

btw, it seems that all of Menu URLs no longer work either.

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2231

Here is your site access info.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2288

it seems that all of Menu URLs no longer work either.

But 404 is not from changes in CSS! No joke. Let's be serious. Maybe you edited .htaccess, for example by changing PHP version. Or changed settings in sh404sef.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2290

BTW

1. Your Joomla asking you to update 9 extensions.
  2. Using plugins like System - jQuery Easy - can cause unexpected problems. Joomla have its own jQuery.
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2292

I hate to say it, but I was right. Your file .htaccess was overridden by cPanel or ??? extra extension etc. For sure not by me, nor Joomla itself, nor our software. Anyway, I fixed it. No 404 error anymore. You're welcome.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 3 years ago #2295

About X-file case with missing Custom module on the position "top3" - I see it. Yes, this module is displayed. Here is evidence (screenshot): https://ibb.co/945mpd7

L
lumajosh
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #2326

Thank you very much for your help! I have no idea how possibly .htaccess file got messed up. Very odd... I can see now custom module on the position "top3" in Microsoft Edge, but it does not work for me for some reason in Chrome, even after I cleared site's and brower's cache.