\ Sqft On Properties For Sale - Estate And SP Property - Question | JoomShaper

\ Sqft On Properties For Sale - Estate And SP Property

PhoenixGB

PhoenixGB

Extension 1 year ago

Hi

Setting a price to fixed shows correctly for rental properties but properties for sale shows / sqft after the price, how can I remove this from the search results (see pic.).

Thanks

12 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #93997

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #134529

Hello How can I change this Sqft to (декар) which is in my native language or turn it off. Because fields are for sale. And is it possible that the map is not centered on the USA but on Bulgaria?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134580

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

Note: Share a screenshot that you want to do exactly.

-Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #134732

Please check and let me know. Thanks

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135413

Hello Thanks. Now that's cool :) But I still have some problems with the site. on the first page it shows me only one plot, and on the map from above it wrote the prices with $ in front of the amount, and it is either in Euro or BGN Also open street map doesn't show me the kata itself at the colleague it is fixed. I'm very sorry but I can't find this setting which layer to show. I guess the theme of the map is wikimedia, and it doesn't display it correctly https://baysiderealestate.ae/rent/4-nulla-non-pellentesque-ante-curabitur This is PhoenixGB- site you helped earlier

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135479

Can you share a screenshot about your issue? Thanks

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
6 months ago #135548

1.Prices with $ 2. On the first page it shows me only one plot 3. Open Streed map

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 6 months ago #135706

Did you change administrator access?

L
Lambrev
Accepted Answer
5 months ago #137486

Hello! No we did not change it. We found the currency module and everything is ok.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 5 months ago #138034

Search module & property size customization isn't possible. Thanks