SP LMS Single Course - Different Element Doesn't Appear - Question | JoomShaper

SP LMS Single Course - Different Element Doesn't Appear

AM

Andrea Mauri

Extension 1 year ago

Hello there, I'm working with the SP LMS extension, version 4.0.7. I've some issue with some elements that doesn't appear in the page and from the documentation I can't understand how to fix it (about that... your documentation should be improved).

First of all, I've create the course and a lesson where I've add an attachment, but on the page on the single course doesn't appear the related lesson. Why?

Second of all, from the online demo, I see in the page of the single course two buttons "apply now" and "Send email for information" and I don't understand how to add them to my course.

Waiting for your feedback asap.

5 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94227

And what about the "Send Information" button? I also still don't view on the page the additional course information that I've add.

We will try to add this feature on next update.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to assigned one or more teacher to a specific course without creating the lesson, I mean could I assign teachers directly to the course??

Sorry! Right now this feature doesn't exist.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94001

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Which menu item should i check from the front end? Some function is not available for design purpose. In that case we had to override the LMS component inside the template html directory. Please attach some screenshot which you have face the problem.

-Thanks

AM
Andrea Mauri
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94011

Hi there, I share the link in the hidden content. This course has a lesson (with an attachment) associated that doesn't appear in the page and also I cannot view the buttons "Apply Now" and "Send Info" I saw in the demo page here: https://demo.joomshaper.com/2017/educon/index.php/pages/course-details

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #94014

I have solved your issue. And added 10 dollar price to see the buy button. Thanks

AM
Andrea Mauri
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #94020

Hi there, thank you.

And what about the "Send Information" button? I also still don't view on the page the additional course information that I've add.

I'd also like to know if it's possible to assigned one or more teacher to a specific course without creating the lesson, I mean could I assign teachers directly to the course??