Helix Ultimate 2 Seems To Be A VIRUS. Can't Change Back To Other Templates Anymore! URGENT HELP NEEDED! - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2 Seems To Be A VIRUS. Can't Change Back To Other Templates Anymore! URGENT HELP NEEDED!

F

funtastiq

Helix Framework 3 years ago

I tested Helix Ultimate 2 which seems bugged in several ways.

1. It's not displaying any menu items except login and register in the menu (other than english, which has all items. With Helix3 all lang menu items where visible) and edit Joomla user data, which is BAD, becuase I use FABRIK to change user data. Also the Helix 3 top of page change language via flag is gone. I can't even go to the english root domain via the URL. It sticks to lang I was on prreviously. Lang associations are made.

2. Worst of all, I cannot revert to any other template. Helix Ultimate 2 is sticking like a virus. (shaper_helixultimate - Default)

I have tried to clear all cache in joomla several times and tried different browsers. Nothing works.

I need to get back to Helix 3 immediately where everything worked fine.

Or get the menu items visible. I actually like HU2. How can I just get the menu items back into the other than english languages? And center the flags? and get the in the top position? (It's in the top in the builder, but not live.)

(I managed to add the Top3 module = langauge flags, but not on top like in the Layout Builder, but second? Also can't center it in page, it's to the left all the time? Why? Do you have a better option for a language selection menu? How?)

And why is the menu not to the RIGHT? It's now Menu / Search / Sign in? How do I change Sign in to Login?

PLEASE HELP ASAP!*

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8078

Hello funtastiq

You can easily remove Helix Ultimate template if you do not need it. Go to Extensions -> Manage -> Update and search for ultimate. Then uninstall all of them. This will remove all Helix Ulimate template and related plugins from your site. Screenshot 2021-02-24 at 10.56.11 AM.png

Best regards

F
funtastiq
Accepted Answer
3 years ago #8084

Why does it not work to choose between templates?

Also I am starting to get it to look pretty good and like to use it.

The main problem remaining is why is it not showing menu items in other languages, than english? (Other than login and register)

There was also many other question unanswered by you.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 3 years ago #8145

To set your site multilingual, please follow this blog. One more thing to know, did you install Helix Ultimate 2 Alpha 6? It is supposed to be use only for testing purpose.