Pagebuilder 4.0 - Please Reintroduce Backend Editing - Question | JoomShaper

Pagebuilder 4.0 - Please Reintroduce Backend Editing

B

Bendict

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

SP pagebuilder has been a part of my toolbox for many years now - and it almost breaks my heart to say that 4.0 is the dumbest update ever.. I belive you have totally forgotten how well the SP PB acutually works in the backend and you've been blindfoldede in your effort to make it look and feel like Elementor for WP.

It's such a shame that you've completly ignored all of us using the brilliant backend editing capabilities.... PLEASE REINTRODUCE BACKEND EDITING

3 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #98606

Hello Bendict

My sincere apology and condolence for the situation. Unfortunately, we have made it from scratch and backend editor is not gonna come back. Instead, we are trying to make the frontend better for the future. We know that it is kinda difficult to move from one methodology to other at first. But eventually, you will love the frontend more. Thanks for your valuable feedback. Let's see what we can bring for the future tech world.

Best regards

A
asiewert
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111854

Dear Mr. Khan

I see on your Facebook page (January 23rd) that you there WILL be a backend editor in the future ongoing version of Pagebuilder. Whether that is 3.X or 4.X.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sppagebuilder/permalink/2112204838971102/?sfnsn=scwspmo&ref=share&mibextid=5hxk5e

It is confusing to see your post from 30 minutes ago that says this is not true. Can you shed some light on the plans for a backend editor going forward?

If there is going to be no backend editor I will abandon SP Pagebuilder.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112588

The backend editor is coming on SP Page Builder 4. Please follow this article