Joomla update. Database structure problem - Forum | JoomShaper
Staff replied General

Joomla update. Database structure problem

Asked by Mateusz Jurek 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

Hello. I have a problem with the database structure when updating joomla. I attach a screenshot.
![https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/ca5948d9-f6ea-4d34-426c-2533a69ab4d2]

I tried to fix the structure from the joomla entry but to no avail.
![https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/dc83643d-d38e-46b1-414b-c704f52a144f]

Manually updating is messing up the entire screen admin panel.
![https://shared-assets.adobe.com/link/10c6df9e-f52f-4b48-45d1-1e4d3a160a15]

Please help with this problem

4 replies

Toufiq Senior Staff

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff
3 years ago · edited

Czesc Mateusz,

Have you looked inside forum.joomla.org topics, Joomla problems in general are beyond JoomShaper support.


Tip! Broken admin area can be caused by default Gzip rules inside .htaccess file in Joomla 4.x, please rename filename it and check again. If it will help (it should), then remove below part from it and rename .htaccess file again.

text_admin+gzip.jpg

Mateusz Jurek Asked this

Thank you very much.
It helped.

Paul Frankowski Senior Staff

I am glad that helped. Please mark as solved.

Log in to reply.