[Locked] Missing Field In Database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   Extension_id. - Question | JoomShaper

[Locked] Missing Field In Database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   Extension_id.

K

Kamil

General 1 year ago

Hi all, after Quickstart Joomla 4 I have big issue. I can't do "nothing" with new instalation. Update, install, check data base. It look like a db isn't connected or something missing.

Missing field in database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   extension_id.

9 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #99267

Hi Kamil,

1. We need access to FTP.
  2. Can you update Joomla from Joomla itself? If not, can you do it manually?
  3. Hosting company name (I hope it's not home.pl)
K
Kamil
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #99494
  1. I don't give you access to my FTP.
  2. no, I can't do anything.
  3. no, is not a home.pl - other pages work good, only your quickstart have errors.
KP
Kunnle Peter
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100739

Hi. I have the same issue when trying to update Joomla.

Missing field in database: Joomla\CMS\Table\Extension   extension_id.

Can't do it manually. I'm giving you any access just please fix it ASAP.

Thanks.

Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #100833

In general Joomla updates are on your side, we didn't develop CMS code. Please check on forum.joomla.org.

Can't do it manually.

WHY? Just try. Use Joomla update package file and FTP tool.

SJ
Steve Johnson
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101208

To all, replace the table.php located in libraries/src/table with a updated file from a later version of Joomla. In this case, I downloaded the upgrade distribution for Joomla 4.2.5, extracted the table.php file and used it to overwrite the libraries/src/table/table.php. This fixed my issue from not being able to upgrade from Joomla 4.04, not being able to install or update extensions, fixed the issue with accessing the template on the joomla backend as well as fixed the 160: extension _id error.

I provided this as a workable solution a few months ago and for some reason it isn't searchable in the forum.

@Joomshaper, if you aren't going to update your quickstart templates to the latest version of Joomla, at least update the table.php file so that users don't run into issues

L
Lilart
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101977

Hi,

We are fresh new user or Joomshaper products and our first experience is exactly with the same error/problem. After many hours of searches and after waiting help from support without result, more than 2 days, we have found the solution : the Joomshaper products don't work with PHP 8.1+ .

After downgrade PHP to 8.0.27 the quickstart installation (Fixter) works. Just remains errors in the template whose cause are not necessarily due to PHP.

We therefore lost hours on this problem simply because of a lack of serious support : requirements should be displayed clearly in the details page of products or, at least, in frontpage!

Also, lack of reaction from the support during more than 2 days seems to be the rule...

32 jours after the request, one response: "Apology for the delay. Your questions will be answered soon in the forum post.", but at this time, 40 hours after the request, nothing...

It is clearly a deterrent to work with these products which seem, moreover, good products.

We know what hard work is and that nobody is a bot (as red in other post), but this type of problem seems to be very reccurent.

Sad...

Hoping the solution above help, and that the support "wakes up"

Best regards from France, Henri

KP
Kunnle Peter
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102034

I agree with you. Products are good but support is not. As I got once: "support usually gives tricks and tips, not really here for support you." That should not be a tone of a support. I am sorry, but not. Therefore we lost hours of work for research for issues that came across, we only came to support for 2 issues, yet, however it was even more. Support should give solutions within 24 hours or less or at least point in the direction regarding their best knowladge of their products rather than pointing to the user and assuming that it's our problem not theirs... Unlikely that we recommend this to anyone, unless support "wakes up" as you said Henri.

Thank you Henri and Steave for solutions! Best

L
Lilart
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102046

Happy to help Peter!

But this is likely to be our only contribution, it seems impossible to continue with Joomshaper, the support is really not serious!

At this time we still have no response from support for what is clearly a major bug!

We planned to subscribe to the "Developer" plan, but after just tested (and probably lost the price of) the "Business" subscription we will definitely move towards more serious...

We are still waiting a few hours before leaving, but no more.

Henri

Holger Groß
Holger Groß
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113365

Thank you Steve! That was a great hint.

@Joomshaper: I agree with Steve - please update the Quickstart-Packages at least once a quarter. Thank you

This topic is locked