Sp Page Builder 4 Front End "You are Not Authorised To View This Resource." When Uploading Image - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Page Builder 4 Front End "You are Not Authorised To View This Resource." When Uploading Image

RF

Rugby Fuencarral

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

When I attempt to upload an image form the front-end to any of the modules I get the error: "You are not authorised to view this resource." It's more or less the same issue than here: https://archive.joomshaper.com/forums/sp-page-builder-3-front-end-you-are-not-authorised-to-view-this-resource but in joomla 4 and Sp Page Builder 4.0.7

It's like every time the system closes the session or thinks I have no permission but I'm using the only superadmin in the site.

17 Answers
Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100682

Hello there,

Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Best regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100686

Sent!

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #100901

Hello Rugby,

Have you done any customisation on your sp page builder? Let us know.

-Regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #100905

no, nothing

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101281

Any update?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101314

Hello Rugby,

Please take my sincere apology for the unwanted delay and allow me some time. I am working on it and will get back to you soon.

-Regards

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101366

Hello there,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. Would you mind to tell us when or where did you get this addons? https://prnt.sc/-D5IJjyBuI5- . Did you get this after installing the sp page builder pro 4. 0. 7?

-Regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101382

Sorry but I can't see the screenshot, what extensions are you referring to?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #101508

Hi Rugby Fuencarral,

Please take our sincere apology for the inconvenience . I took a backup and checked it on my localhost. It seems fine from our end. https://www.loom.com/share/220cd0d6ab234dd4b9e0762ce0884870 Would you mind to disable the mod_security from your hosting and try again? Please let us know.

-Regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #101584

Hi, I reached to my hosting and they couldn't deactivate for secutity reasons but they added in the .htaccess a rule (SecRuleRemoveById).

However they say is an error in programming. See in hideen what the Apache error log is showing

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102065

Hello there,

Please allow us some time. We are working on it.

-Regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103051

Any update?

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103173

Hello Rugby,

Please take our humble apology for the unwanted delay. It took some time to test the issue from the Developer team. Would you mind to check the mod_security configuration file? There might be a rule was set in your security system ,that's why the error is showing. The error is showing in joomla default media manager too. If it was an issue regarding sp page builder, then the error wouldn't show in joomla default media manager.

-Regards

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103574

Hi, I don't see the error in the joomla default media manager. It only happens when I try to upload or delete an image from the sp page builder media manager.

It's strange but I have created 2 new instances, one a copy were I have deleted al other components and plugins and reinstalled the template and still same issue. https://rugbyfuencarral.com/test/ (Same user and password)

And a new fress joomla install with page builder and same template and in this new instance doesn't happen (so it's not a mod_security issue)

See login details bellow for this new instance

What

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106885

I'm still having this issue :-(

RF
Rugby Fuencarral
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106949

ok I found the issue. I fixed it via de database. There was an entry/image incorrectly created or deleted and I just removed the entry in the database. Now I can load again

Anne
Anne
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #106952

Hello Rugby,

We are glad that the issue is fixed. The team was working on the error log. But It’s really a matter of joy that you have fixed it via database.

-Regards