Sp Booking Search Not Working For Package - Question | JoomShaper

Sp Booking Search Not Working For Package

A

arda

Extension 1 year ago

Hello, When I try to search a package from homepage sp booking search it leads me a page and give this error message:

"0 Call to a member function getParams() on null"

How can I solve this problem? https://prnt.sc/y7cWW2z0DVie

And also how can I translate checkout part? I open a topic about that 1 week ago and there is no answer? Please help me. I translate all part of this extension but only this part I couldnt. https://prnt.sc/ElOaknKWekYj

15 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #102696

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry for the inconvenience. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

A
arda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102743

Ofcourse here you can check it.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #103215

Please check now. Thanks

A
arda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105505

Thank you, its working for homepage now but there are another problems

For the package page, If try to use search bar its not working for category. When I try to choose category and click search it leads me to homepage if I use seo friendly url. And my second problem how can I increase the max price for the package filter?

A
arda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106212

for package page search bar, if i select checkin and checkout date and search, it says no package found, even if I have available package between selected time.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106556

Will you please provide me the FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106567

Please check now. Thanks

A
arda
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107185

Hello,

Thank you so much for your help but there is still same problem with checkin and checkout date problem with search bar. I have available packege but still if I choose date from search bar for packge there is still "No Packages Found!" message.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107294

Will you please share an screencast video?

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107324

I also have a problem with the search. On any page, select any search parameters click Search- and automatically redirected to the main page. What should I do? http://new.tur46.ru/package

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107421

@Vladimir Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107447

Good afternoon Certainly! I have more questions that I asked on the forum, but the answers are not very clear to me

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107496

@Vladimir solved package search. Need time to solved edit issue.

V
Vladimir
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107645

Fine

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #107811

Is it possible to provide me a screenshot or screencast video of your issues?