Several issues with template news berg - Forum | JoomShaper
Awaiting an answer General

Several issues with template news berg

Asked by Sylvie 3 years ago Last activity 3 years ago

Hello,
I have already post these questions and had no answer :

  • I use for my website Newsberg template and on the front sight there is a problem with the main menu : there is a large blank before and after it.
  • I can't log in the admistration with Safari. It works with Chrome.
  • I can't find where I can change the title 'All reads" in the second part of the page built as 'blog of a category"and I want to traduct it in french.
  • https://www.sylviereymond.atelierecriturestage.fr/administrator/index.php
  • You already have the login and password in previous message.

Thank you for your answer : I can't use my website with such problems specially the menu.

6 replies

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi there!

Sorry for your issue.

Did you mean this space? https://prnt.sc/RTP3KnDTpG7d

Then please use the following code in your custom CSS:

.sp-megamenu-parent>li:not(:last-child) {
    margin-right: 10px;
}
#sp-menu {
    display: inline-block !important;
}

Note: Path towards custom CSS(Joomla 3): Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Best Regards

Sylvie Asked this

And for the problem of login to administrator on Safari ?

Rashida Rahman Staff

Thanks for the exact site link.
Please use this code then insteade the previous code:

.sp-megamenu-parent>li>a, .sp-megamenu-parent>li>span {
    line-height: 4;
        }

Note: Path towards custom CSS(Joomla 3): Extensions>Templates>Styles> Click on your current default template name then choose Template Options. Then find custom CSS within the custom code.

Best Regards

Log in to reply.