How to change title "Author´s post" in right column? - Forum | JoomShaper
Solved Templates

How to change title "Author´s post" in right column?

Asked by Javier Rojo 5 years ago Last activity 5 years ago

Accepted answer

Marked as the solution
Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi there!

To change the Author's Posts text please go to the file location:

\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_newsberg.ini

And search for the text then replace it in line 292.

Here is a screenshot:

https://prnt.sc/125s1lr

Best Regards

14 more replies

Ariba Staff

Hello

Please share your administrator access here so that I can check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials.

Thank you

Ariba Staff

Do you want to change the title to something else other than "Author's posts?"

Javier Rojo Asked this

Yes, I want to change that title to other thing.
And, is it possible to change the language of all those titles?

thank you

Javier Rojo Asked this

If you still need to access the installation

Javier Rojo Asked this
5 years ago · edited

Hello:

How can I change the language for the search ?
Right now when the icon is pressed the sign is in english , is it possible to change to spanish or enter custom content?
-What are you looking for?
-Popular tags
-Boomark now
-All Stories

thank you

J.

Rashida Rahman Staff
5 years ago · edited

File path for "What are you looking for?" 32 no line and "Popular tags" 78 line: \templates\newsberg\html\mod_search\topsearch.php

https://prnt.sc/125sehg

File path for All Stories:

\language\en-GB\en-GB.tpl_newsberg.ini

https://prnt.sc/125syib

Javier Rojo Asked this

Thank you for your help, everything worked fine :)

Just one thing, I edited the line 32 for the topsearch but I still see the original lines. is there anything else I should do?

thanks !!

Rashida Rahman Staff

Hi,

Glad that all is working:)

Did you go to the exact file for topsearch, please?

May I have screenshot of your editing and path?

Regards

Log in to reply.