1064 You have An Error In Your SQL Syntax; Check The Manual That Corresponds To Your MySQL Server Version For The Right Syntax To Use Near ') AND `a`.`published` = 1 AND `a`.`published` = 1 ORDER BY Field(a.id,7,) LIMIT ' At Line 3 - Question | JoomShaper

1064 You have An Error In Your SQL Syntax; Check The Manual That Corresponds To Your MySQL Server Version For The Right Syntax To Use Near ') AND `a`.`published` = 1 AND `a`.`published` = 1 ORDER BY Field(a.id,7,) LIMIT ' At Line 3

AL

Alejandro Lopez

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hello I have update to pagebuilder 4.0.7 and having this error when I try to open the main page with the new pagebuilder constructor I give me this error. I will really appreciate any help.

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND a.published = 1 AND a.published = 1 ORDER BY field(a.id,7,) LIMIT ' at line 3

Help me plsss With Debug System it returns me this:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') AND a.published = 1 AND a.published = 1 ORDER BY field(a.id,7,) LIMIT ' at line 3 Call stack

Function Location

1 () JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliStatement.php:141 2 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliStatement->__construct() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/Mysqli/MysqliDriver.php:1048 3 Joomla\Database\Mysqli\MysqliDriver->prepareStatement() JROOT/libraries/vendor/joomla/database/src/DatabaseDriver.php:1900 4 Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver->setQuery() JROOT/components/com_spproperty/models/agents.php:152 5 SppropertyModelAgents::getAllAgents() JROOT/modules/mod_spproperty_agents/mod_spproperty_agents.php:33 6 include() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:52 7 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/ModuleDispatcher.php:55 8 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\ModuleDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:281 9 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderRawModule() JROOT/libraries/src/Helper/ModuleHelper.php:161 10 Joomla\CMS\Helper\ModuleHelper::renderModule() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/addons/module/site.php:55 11 SppagebuilderAddonModule->render() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php:393 12 SpPageBuilderAddonHelper::getAddonContent() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php:243 13 SpPageBuilderAddonHelper::getFontendEditingPage() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/builder/classes/addon.php:118 14 SpPageBuilderAddonHelper::__() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/tmpl/edit.php:82 15 include() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:410 16 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->loadTemplate() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/View/HtmlView.php:203 17 Joomla\CMS\MVC\View\HtmlView->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/views/form/view.html.php:70 18 SppagebuilderViewForm->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:639 19 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->display() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/controller.php:80 20 SppagebuilderController->display() JROOT/libraries/src/MVC/Controller/BaseController.php:672 21 Joomla\CMS\MVC\Controller\BaseController->execute() JROOT/components/com_sppagebuilder/sppagebuilder.php:26 22 require_once() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:71 23 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher::Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher{closure}() JROOT/libraries/src/Dispatcher/LegacyComponentDispatcher.php:73 24 Joomla\CMS\Dispatcher\LegacyComponentDispatcher->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Component/ComponentHelper.php:355 25 Joomla\CMS\Component\ComponentHelper::renderComponent() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:200 26 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->dispatch() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php:241 27 Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute() JROOT/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php:294 28 Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute() JROOT/includes/app.php:61 29 require_once() JROOT/index.php:32

2 Answers
Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102800

Hi,

If you have SP Simple Prortfolio then you can try this:

Please uninstall your SP Simple Portfolio component by 1st unpublishing your module/extension (from the Extensions\Modules tab) and trashing it.

Then go to Extensions tab again and navigate to "Manage" and find your SP Simple Portfolio extension, then unpublish it and then 'Uninstall' from menu option.

Download a fresh copy / package of the SP Simple Portfolio Extension from JoomShaper's Extensions Download page and reinstall, then recreate a module, and its content.

PS: you are basically then disassociating the original database associated with the template and allowing the Extension upon new installation to recreate a new / blank database that will work with current version of template

You can do the same with SP Page Builder also.

Hope this helps!

Note: Please take a full site backup before trying anything!

Best Regards

Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
2 months ago #146342

We have this same error and DO NOT have the SP Simple Portfolio Extension installed. So that is not the only problem.