Can Google Maps On Sp Page Builder Interact With DOM Elements? Or Page Anchoring Possible? - Question | JoomShaper

Can Google Maps On Sp Page Builder Interact With DOM Elements? Or Page Anchoring Possible?

I

infini

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

hi, we are using sp page builder to build our pages and we are using the sp page builder google map addon item to put our maps on the page.

we want to be able to click on the pin and have it interact , more specifically, want to link the pin to a page anchor like an HTML DOM element like an item with id "marker-1" , so click on the google pin, and it goes to the page anchor #marker-1

something like this possible? anyone have any idea how to do this?

3 Answers
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102558

Hi

Thanks for contacting us. Could you please give me any example of it what's kind of actually you are looking for?

-Regards.

I
infini
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102589

we want to be able to have the browser scroll to a position on the web page after clicking on a google pin.

i.e. click on a pin on the google map on the right side, and the left side will scroll down and put "French Quarter" where "Lake Breeze" is at.. make sense? basically scrolling to anchor points on the web page.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #102766

Sorry there is default feature like this. In the meanwhile you can follow this documentation below:

https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/sp-page-builder/sp-page-builder-4/google-maps