White Page For Back End SPPage Builder Pro - Question | JoomShaper

White Page For Back End SPPage Builder Pro

Gerald W.

Gerald W.

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

I ahve tried to access 'Pages' in Chrome and Firefox and after selecting a page, I just get a white screen. I do not believe this to be a caching issue. I re-installed SPPB to no effect. System info and login credentials below. thank you

5 Answers
RM
Roberto Martinelli
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #102794

I'm experiencing the exact same problem. I first noticed on monday. I cleared the cache, checked if anything has been changed recently. The only two changes were a configuration set in tinymce that I reverted and an upgrade to phoca download (I tried to disable it to no avail). I'm sure nothing else was upgraded. Enabling system debug doesn't print aything. The page is blank, not even a single html tag. The php and joomla logs are empty. It's happening on all browsers and machines, I'm stuck on a project that I have to finish soon. I have an hard deadline this monday for a presentation with the client. I have updated the plugin to version 4.0.7 but still nothing. Joomla 4.2.6.

EDIT: It works with SEF URLs disabled but break again if I re-enable them. They were enabled from the start it's not a recent change. Very strange.

Gerald W.
Gerald W.
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #103017

Hello is anyone going to address this?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #103611

Hello Gerald W.

Your homepage has two raw HTML addon in the third and fourth sections. These are creating conflict with SP Page Builder. Please review the addon content. If you remove the addons, then the page works well in the editor. You can check this by exporting the page and importing on your localhost.

Best regards

JS
Joomla Sites
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118213

Just to help here, I discovered that having raw html in the head conflicts with SP Page Builder Pro Version 4.0.11 Page / Module editing. (white page). Helix Ultimate 2.0.13 plugin (*Gourmand Template) I disable this item (raw html) and Page / Module editing works again.

Shaper_helixultimate Details and Files 2.0.13 < installed but doesnt work. The error is as before: Failed opening required 'ROOT/layouts/chromes/sp_xhtml.php' (include_path='.:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php81/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php')

• I put ROOT in there in place of the real path... Luckily I am not using the Shaper_helixultimate on this site but I am on another...

I love these products. Nearly perfect! Thank you JOOMSHAPER Team.

-Sandman

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120695

Thanks for your appreciation and feedback. I have a humble request. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.