Oneclip Template| SPPBPro | Slider has Disappeared Cannot Edit - Question | JoomShaper

Oneclip Template| SPPBPro | Slider has Disappeared Cannot Edit

hillary_h

hillary_h

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Hi,

When editing the Corporate SPPB page Corporate the Slider has disappeared and I cannot edit it. It is visible on my home page.

Please can I have it retrieved.

Thanks

Joomla 4.2.7 Tempalte Oneclip

7 Answers
hillary_h
hillary_h
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105493

Please see correct credentials below

hillary_h
hillary_h
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105494

I have attached a screen grab of the page builder section. it starts with the next section of the page and the top slider has disappeared

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105507

Hello hillary_h

I can see and edit the slideshow. I think your issue is fixed.

Best regards

hillary_h
hillary_h
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105534

Hi Ofi, not sure what you did this is not resolved. please can you revisit. Thanks

What i am doing is once i'm logged into Joomla.

1. Going to SPPage builder
  2. Selecting Page
  3. Selecting Corporate.
  4. Corparate page opens ina new tab.
  5. The slider is not visible/available to be edited.

Occasionally it is available at first access. Subsequently it cannot be accessed. i do clear cache etc. Makes no difference.

1. It seesm each time I edit a section it disappears. Now the "About us" Section is not available for edit!
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105542

Please do not use disabled section in the page. Onepage template does not work well with it. Please remove the disabled section and only use the sections that are linked to the menu item. Then check your issue.

hillary_h
hillary_h
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106163

Hi Ofi. i really do not follow what you are saying above. I deleted the sections I no longer wanted instead of disabling them.

When i first went in today I could edit my slider in SPPB - now it has disappeared again.

This slider is missing https://prnt.sc/hhbAZbNlEpmU

Also the : "About us" part is missing https://prnt.sc/YQdRLxQdO-gR from SPPB. i cannot edit it.

This is really fustrating.

Thanks

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107497

It looks like SP Page Builder 4 does not work properly with the template. I have forwarded this issue to the developer. If possible, use SP Page Builder 3 until the next template update.