Error 0 Unsupported Operand Types: String + Int - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0 Unsupported Operand Types: String + Int

Paul

Paul

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

SPPB4 + Helix Ultimate PHP 8

I'm in the process of rebuilding my site as above but things have stopped now because each new article I add results in this error:

https://onemix.co.uk/j4/edm-artists/jango-records

https://onemix.co.uk/j4/edm-artists/nicky-romero

Any suggestions please..

27 Answers
Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106929

Thats a pity - maybe in the future it will be included as it makes sense..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #105163

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105209

Here you go..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #105307

Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105371

Sorry, not sure what happened, but can you try again please..

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105472

@Toufiq an update.. I now find that none of the links under the menu items 'Trance Artists' and 'EDM Artists' load they just give the above error page with this message: 0 Unsupported operand types: string + int

Site is now on hold pending a solution..

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105688

Any possible help please..

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105739

Hello Paul

Sorry, your given credentials do not match. Please check and share again.

Best regards

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105757

Sorry, my fault - please try again..

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105771

Apology for the inconvenience. I have fixed your issue. Please check your site.

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105772

Many thanks @Ofi Khan.

The error problem is fixed - was it something I did (in case it happens again)?

My second question was with the Team Carousel: obviously I need the social links to open in a new tab, but I need the calendar link to open in the same window, so can you tell me how to achieve that please.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #105818

The error occured from our end because of the PHP version. You do not have to worry about it.

Please share a page link with Team Carousel and share screenshots. I will try to help you out.

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #105820

Ah, right I see - I recently updated PHP and didn't think to revert back to the earlier version.

If you visit https://onemix.co.uk/j4/trance-artists then click on any calendar icon for any artist, it opens in a new window, and I would like it to open in the same window please.

On the artists pages like https://onemix.co.uk/j4/trance-artists/aimoon if you again click on the calendar icon, it opens in the same page because there are the options to open in new window/same window, no-follow.

I would just like it to be the same in the carousel - but just for the calendar link.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106395

@Paul Does it works on Joomla default template cassiopeia? Please let me know. Thanks

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106411

@Toufiq - I really don't know but feel free to try.

However, I think it's more a case of a missing feature as there is no option to change the setting per icon like there is in the footer - I guess it was assumed that all links would need to open in a new window.

TB
Tobias Breuer
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106466

Hey, I'm facing the same issue "Error 0 Unsupported Operand Types: String + Int" as mentioned in the title of this discussion. I'm just starting on re-building a site which was based on Joomla 3 and former version of SPPB and Shaper-Floox template in a new environment based on Joomla 4. Already when adding a second row onto a page and opening the preview, I receive this issue.

@Ofi Khan: Can you please share some more details about what was the issue and what needs to be done? Using:

• Joomla 4.2.8
  • SPPB-Pro 4.0.7
  • Helix 3.0.3
  • Shaper-Floox: 2.0.0
  • PHP: 8.0.27

Thanks and best regards! Tobias

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106468

The problem in my case was the PHP version which as now been corrected by the developer. As a temporary fix, you could try an earlier version of PHP, but pretty sure they will release an updated version of SPPB Pro to fix this.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106554

@Paul Will you please provide me a screencast video about the full scenario? I will share your issue to our developer team. Thanks

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106761

Screencast as requested..

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106813

You can use social links with icons. That's the feature of the team carousel. There is no calendar function available. Thanks

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #106858

Hello @Toufiq - I know there is no calendar function, I have a separate calendar, I just need the option to open in either the 'same' or 'new' window as is available in the icons group please.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #106868

Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available.

-Thanks

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110043

@Ofi Khan sorry to report the problem has returned 'Error 0 Unsupported Operand Types: String + Int' can you please take another look..

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110070

Which page is the error shown?

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110176

https://onemix.co.uk/j4/trance-artists/nikzad-and-sina it also doesn't appear in the menu and it should..

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #110182

Please go to this location: components/com_sppagebuilder/models and replace page.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

page.php.zip

Let me if it helps.

Paul
Paul
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110262

OK, all the menu items have returned except this one https://onemix.co.uk/j4/trance-artists/nikzad-mirzaei.

Thanks so far but could you just look at why this paget isn't on the menu but works if I type in the url please.