Error 0 Unable To Get Properties For The Image. - Question | JoomShaper

Error 0 Unable To Get Properties For The Image.

Christian

Christian

Helix Framework 1 year ago

Hello, I just realized that I have a problem with Helix Ultimate ...

Randomly my website displays a page this error "0 Unable to get properties for the image." (see screenshot).

If I refresh the page the content is displayed correctly and if I come back to the same page the problem may recur.

My setup: Joomla! 3.10.11 + Helix Ultimate 2.0.11+ Sp Page Builder PRO 3.8.9 witdh PHP version is 7.4.33. I have other sites on this server with the same configuration without worries. Helix is selected by default. If I use another template everything is ok. Thanks for your help.!

4 Answers
Christian
Christian
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107956

Hello Ofi Khan,

Thank you for your answer, yesterday I finally found the source of the problem.

It was an unavailable image (random display) in a module that was in the footer. The simple fact that it is not available displayed this error (so from time to time the site worked or not)...

The explanation may be useful to others.

Christian
Christian
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #107275

Hello, someone from the Joomshaper team to help me please? THANKS

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #107916

Hello Christian

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access and the issue page link here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Best regards

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #108017

Thanks for sharing the solution.

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.