Unable To Delete Product Images After Update To 3.0.1 - Question | JoomShaper

is live, now with multi-currency selling.

Unable To Delete Product Images After Update To 3.0.1

RR

Richard Rosales

EasyStore 1 week ago

Editing a product after update and when I select images and click delete files I get a "Something went wrong" error message and cannot delete images from product in backend. This product has two extra images. I was able to add correct images but need to delete the last two https://rickscards.com/index.php/shop/messi-cards/2016-futera-unique-world-football-1010

0
4 Answers
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234279

Hi Richard,

Thanks for reporting this and for providing the details. We’ve acknowledged the issue, and our development team is already looking into it. We’ll investigate the image deletion error and work on a fix.

We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated.

Best Regards,

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234280

Hello,

Please, check now, I have installed a fix version on your site.

Thanks.

0
RR
Richard Rosales
Accepted Answer
1 week ago #234330

Thank you delete images works. Could you share if it was a localized issue, easy fix or something in the update that caused it?

0
Ziaul Kabir
Ziaul Kabir
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 week ago #234358

Just download the latest file again and install it. That should be enough.

It’s great to hear that your issue has been resolved. If everything is working fine now, please mark the question as complete by accepting any of our answers.

Thank you!

0