Soooo Disappointed From Actual Performances About Templates / Quickstarts Etc - Question | JoomShaper

Soooo Disappointed From Actual Performances About Templates / Quickstarts Etc

TD

TOCHTERMANN DAMIEN

Template 1 year ago

I published some comments on this page ... https://www.joomshaper.com/blog/sphere-a-multi-purpose-corporate-joomla-template. You should better look for responsive ( an not only by simulating) . biggest problem from Joomshapers products is also that there is no link between Template and Pagebuilder... so if you have a template with side-navigation , the page content appears cut !! Please also take care of big screens , my customers ( some having 27" and more screens), told me vertical navigating looks bad, because menus are cut , where on laptop view all is fine !! Please also think about non-coders, things like "easy to custom" usermenu should be an evidence... and you prefer forcing my customers to code to add links ?? Sorry for this long message but since version 4, there are so many problems for my customer, i couldnt do else than transmitting.

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #108061

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. The team is working. I hope next release will solve the issues of responsive.

-Thanks