Error Of Helix Ultimate Template On Latest Jooma 4.2.9 - Question | JoomShaper

Error Of Helix Ultimate Template On Latest Jooma 4.2.9

G

gun

Template 1 year ago

The latest Helix Ultimate template (2.0.12) gives an error warning, after updating to the latest Joomla (4.2.90).

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/customer/www/****/public_htmlfonts.googleapis.com/css2?family=Roboto:wght@400;700&display=swap) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/customer/www//public_html:/tmp:/home/customer/www//public_html/tmp:/home/customer/www//public_html/administrator/logs) in /home/customer/www//public_html/plugins/system/helixultimate/src/Core/HelixUltimate.php on line 1675

Please fix!

4 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110581

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access & FTP access to check the issue? I will check & get back to you soon. 

-Thanks

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110583

Sorry, but I reverted the website back to helix ultimate v. 2.0.11, because it is a live site, so it must be working correctly online. I supose you have to replicate the issue on your own server in order to fix the helix ultimate v. 2.0.12 and possible to create a newer one ( helix ultimate v. 2.0.13)

Please keep me posted.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #110911

Create an staging server and produce the error.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ms8hPQfM3xfF4XUO0W4pUZAhzGUqxBwD/view

Create a subdomain from your cPanel Export your existing site Database from PHPMyAdmin Create a new Database Import the existing Database to the new Database Update configuration.php file Go to the administrator of the staging site

-Thanks

G
gun
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #110943

Dear Toufiq

I tried in your server, but to no avail.

I updated the helix to the latest (2.1.12) - OK

Then I tried (many times) to update Joomla to the latest 4.2.9. All the times the update never finished and the site went into an error http://helix-framework.org/administrator/index.php?option=com_joomlaupdate&task=update.install&f025679c1e23f6e688e555fc8751963b=1

In my server, both joomla and helix were updated, but with errors (so I had to revert back to the older version of helix)