Fehler - Question | JoomShaper

Fehler

Tobias

Tobias

Extension 1 year ago

Hello everyone, I installed one of your templates and now I want to adapt it to a specific need. Unfortunately, there is a problem with the SP Simple Portfolio. When I change the individual items I get the following: "Object of class stdClass could not be converted to string" what could that be. Thanks! greeting Tobias

9 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #111747

Hello Tobias

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

Tobias
Tobias
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #111803

Hello Ofi Khan, Attached is a video. I hope you can help me.

Many thanks and best regards Tobias

Tobias
Tobias
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112286

Hello, could you do something with my video?

Best regards Tobias

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112414

Sorry, I cannot see the video. It seems like you have deleted it and it's in your trash. Please share it again.

Tobias
Tobias
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112661

Hello, I actually deleted this video. Here it is again. Thanks! Best regards Tobias

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 1 year ago #112675

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

Tobias
Tobias
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #112776

Hallo, hier der Zugang

Tobias
Tobias
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113280

Hello everyone, is there already something new about my problem? Best regards Tobias

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120826

Apology for the delay. I can't log in and check your site. Please check the screencast in the hidden content.