Hi, Why Sp Pagebuilder And Helix Loads So Many Extra Bootstrap Js Files? - Question | JoomShaper

Hi, Why Sp Pagebuilder And Helix Loads So Many Extra Bootstrap Js Files?

Igors

Igors

SP Page Builder 1 year ago

Why sp pagebuilder and helix loads so many extra bootstrap js files? There is a little to many. It was not so before, it started after some updates. Please do not tell it is joomla. It is not so, I lately started to use other frameworks and it is not so with others. Yes sp pagebuilder is nice tool but after so many years of use it starts geting me problems. I do not use most of this scripts on pages, but they loads anyway

And you did not repaired b tag showing instead of strong. Please fix it. Ufter update some custom icomoon icons are lost...

2 Answers
Paul Frankowski
Paul Frankowski
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #113565

Hi Igors,

most of them are from the last Helix update 2.0.12 - new bootstrap 5.2 made that mess :( . I hope it will be fixed in HU 2.0.13 udpate, it's on the bug-list already. Temporary you can install older HU 2.0.11 or wait for HU 2.0.13.

That's all I can suggest by now.

AG
Anthony Grinblat
Accepted Answer
1 year ago #113608

DOES ANYONE HERE ACTUALLY PROVIDE REAL TECHNICAL SUPPORT???? I'VE BEEN GOING BACK AND FORTH FOR MORE THAN A MONTH AND NOT A SINGLE THING HAS BEEN RESOLOVED!!! ONLY MORE DAMAGE!!!! WHERE IS THE SUPPORT TEAM???