Manufacturer Shop Filter Formatting - Question | JoomShaper

Manufacturer Shop Filter Formatting

S

Scott

Template 11 months ago

When adding a new filter under J2Store->Catalog->Filters/Specifications, the display of it doesn't match the existing "Type" & "Industry" filters. Also, if the name of the "Type" or "Industry" filter is changed, the display of it no longer matches the original formatting.

24 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #120659

Thank you. Please accept the answer to close the issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #114834

Hello Scott

Please share a screenshot of your issue to understand it better. Take a screenshot and share via any platform. For example: Lightshot or Imgur

Best regards

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #114843

On the following site I changed the existing filter named "Type" to "Model" and as you can see the format no longer matches: https://speco2.fortifydev.com/index.php/shop

The filter I have on that page named "Orig. Equip. Manuf." was created by modifying the file: administrator\language\en-GB\en-GB.com_j2store.ini from: J2STORE_PRODUCT_FILTER_BY_BRAND="Filter by Brands" to: J2STORE_PRODUCT_FILTER_BY_BRAND="Orig. Equip. Manuf."

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115863

Any update?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #115878

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share your administrator access here to check the issue. Use the Hidden Content box to share the credentials. Make sure that you have a full site backup with you before sharing.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116296

added credentials.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116306

Also, it doesn't appear that the "Show Price" Yes/No option works (the price is always shown).

Components->J2Store->Product Show Price = No does not hide the price

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116557

Any update?

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116869

Any update??

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 11 months ago #116941

Apology for the delay. You are using J2Store RC-2 Pro version. Our template is not compatible with it. Also, the template is not yet updated to Joomla 4. Therefore, please wait for our template update. We will release the Joomla 4 update soon with J2Store RC verison.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118185

I am now using the template with Joomla 3 and still see the same issues listed above (formatting issue & show price = no doesn't hide price).

A more critical issue that I now see is that I am unable to add new articles/products.

Added administrative credentials.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118315

Any update?

When I add a new article/product it doesn't do anything when I hit the save button, so nothing new can be added.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118537

Any update?

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118753

I fixed "When I add a new article/product it doesn't do anything when I hit the save button" issue by: https://www.joomshaper.com/documentation/helix-framework/helix-ultimate-2/troubleshooting-faq#i-cannot-edit-articles-anymore-buttons-are-not-active

The "formatting issue & show price = no doesn't hide price" issues listed above are still a problem.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118757

I figured out how to hide the price on the Shop page:

Menus->Shop->Item view options in Category listings->Regular Price = Hide, Special Price = Hide, Discount percentage = Hide

The only issue remaining is the formatting of the filters along the left side on the Shop page. The original "Filter By Brands" is one style and any new filters added are a different style.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #121649

In this Manufacturer template, the existing J2Store product filters are named "Industry" and "Type". The issue I am having is when adding new filters, the display format of these new filters do not match that of "Industry" and "Type". See https://speco2.fortifydev.com/index.php/shop where the existing "Industry" filter is formatted one way and the new "Model" filter is formatted another way. How can I get new product filters added to match the existing filter format in the template?

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122191

Any update?

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #122192

Apology for the inconvenience. Please share a screencast of your issue to understand it. Also, share your access again to check it.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122306

As I previously stated: See https://speco2.fortifydev.com/index.php/shop where the existing "Industry" filter is formatted one way and the new "Model" filter is formatted another way. What I mean by formatted is that the items listed under "Industry" are gray text (w/gray check box) and aligned one per line, compared to the items under "Model" which are black text (w/black outline check box) and have multiple items per line. How can I get new product filters ("Model") added to match the existing filter format ("Industry") in the template?

Added credentials.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #122331

I have added this CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

#j2store-pf-filter-model_2 {
    margin-bottom: 30px;
}
.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label{
    margin-top: 15px;
    padding-left: 0;
    font-weight: 600;
    font-size: 18px;
    line-height: 34px;
    color: #8e8e8e;
    text-transform: capitalize;
    display: flex;
    align-items: center;
}
.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label .j2store-pfilter-checkboxes-model_2{
    -webkit-appearance: none;
    position: relative;
    outline: 0;
}
.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label .j2store-pfilter-checkboxes-model_2:before{
    content: "";
    width: 25px;
    height: 25px;
    border-radius: 3px;
    background-color: #E8E8E8;
    display: block;
    margin-right: 10px;
}

Please check now.

S
Scott
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122613

When checkmarking an item under "Model", the checkmark is not displayed. When checkmarking an item under "Industry" it is. I believe there is still some custom css code missing.

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123125

You are right. I have added these CSS to Template Options -> Custom Code -> Custom CSS

.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label .j2store-pfilter-checkboxes-model_2:checked{
    outline: none;
}

.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label .j2store-pfilter-checkboxes-model_2:checked:before{
    background-color: #6761F4;
}

.j2store-sidebar-filters-container .j2store-product-filters #j2store-pf-filter-model_2 label .j2store-pfilter-checkboxes-model_2:checked:after{
    visibility: visible;
    opacity: 1;
    content: "";
    font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free";
    font-weight: 900;
    position: absolute;
    top: -4px;
    font-size: 13px;
    left: 5px;
    color: #fff;
}
S
Scott
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #123146

Thank you, it is now all working!

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #123285

You are welcome 😊

Please accept the answer that helped you. It will be then easier to find the solution for the other users with the same issue. There is a button to accept answer after each comment.

I have a humble request too. It would be very kind of you if you can manage some moment to give us feedback on 

1. Joomla Extension Directory
  2. TrustPilot

This will inspire us to improve.