Addons Don't Work - Question | JoomShaper

Addons Don't Work

A

Andrej-zhe

SP Page Builder 11 months ago

I am using the latest version of SP Page Builder 4 Pro Version: 4.0.10 I need addons Navigation settings. when enabling enable sticky, my menu doesn't follow me when scrolling down the page

and addond icons, they don't change in size in the settings

Also, using addons tabs in the editor when you configure the Justify items function works, but not on the site itself

29 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115128

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Is it possible to share your site URL and share an screencast video about the full scenario.

-Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #115224

hello. I can take a video of my screen, but unfortunately there is no website url. since the site is currently located on the company's internal server without Internet access. I can send a backup created via Akeeba Backup

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #115389

Don't forget to make zip file. Ignore to make .JPA file. Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
11 months ago #116814

Sorry that it took so long to send the archive of the site and the record. I attach links to them to you

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 11 months ago #117007

Nothing in the video. It's just black.

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117790

Now I'm sending you a video. I had to shoot on my phone. Sorry for the delay

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #117953

Will you please provide me the Joomla administrator access to check the issue?

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117997

During the shooting of the video during the admin panel, I enabled the display of the administrator password

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118036

duplicate accesses

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118080

Site URL missing. Tried to open your site IP address. But, it's failed to open here.

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118082

The site is located on the company's internal server and I connect to it via VPN

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #118084
A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118086

I used to send you a link to download the archive. But here I attach a link to the archive I just made

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119499

You have added stciky nav addon inside the module addon and it will not work until you add inside the page builder page.

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119433

Good afternoon. You haven't answered anything for a long time. Is it possible to solve the problem with the menu or not?

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119435

And also how to solve the second problem in SP Page Builder with addons "Articles". I display the news category through it, but when I click more, the article opens at the very bottom of the screen. What should I do to open the article on a new page?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119502

Cause, You have loaded module before the component area. Please check the layout structure & your module placed before the component. Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119544

Now I have placed the component after the content output. But the question was different. How to make it so that when a certain news is opened, it opens on a new page of the site separately from all the news. This option is possible to implement. You need it to be something like this as you have in the demo version of the template https://www.joomshaper.com/joomla-templates?search=helix

So that how it opens here on a new page of the site

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119657

If you use the Page Builder page instead of module, I hope you will get output that you want do.

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119660

That's how I use the Page Builder page

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119661

You have used the Page Builder module instead of Page Builder page.

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119666

That's right. Then everything is correct. That's right. Then everything is correct.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119669

Glad to know that you understand how it works. Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122725

I didn't find how to create a new theme, so I'm writing to you here. I need to delete or hide in the Pie Progress % addon that are specified inside the progress execution ring. How can this be done? I use SP Page Builder Pro. Version 5 is not suitable because all string settings fly off when updating

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122790

Can you share a screenshot that you want to do exactly? Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122799

We need to remove the percentages (highlighted in red). The screenshot is attached with the message

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122913

Hi there,

Thanks for contacting us. Sorry, right now this feature/functionality is not available.

-Thanks

A
Andrej-zhe
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #122920

Or maybe you can tell me where these "%" are written in the code and I will do it through redefinition

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #122981

It's comes from the javascript. Which is minified. Thanks