Decora Project -> Konstra Template-> - Question | JoomShaper

Decora Project -> Konstra Template->

Josef Rosner

Josef Rosner

Extension 1 year ago

Hello,

I have a website with Decora - but changed a lot with custom.css www.holzskelett.info Now I want to switch the page to the Konstra template and have problems: (I'm currently testing everything on localhost) when with Konstra I got to the "Projekte" or to menu "Kunst?" clicking on the tags, the tag filter does not work. I have now activated the helix template as standard, ther it works perfectly. What I can change the settings in the Konstra template, so that the tag-filter works correctly?

Masonry template style also doesn't work perfect, unlike with Decora and Helix template

What should - can I do? Best regards Joseph Decora Decora Helix Helix Konstra Konstra I am testing the newest Templates Konstra and Helix-ulti

1 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 1 year ago #115428

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Maximum template developed as per design wise. In this case, we need to modify/override template parts. I would suggest you to check the quickstart package first then check everthing that you need exactly. Or you can use the Helix Ultimate.

-Thanks