Animation Issue On SP Pagebuilder Pages (3.9) - Question | JoomShaper

Animation Issue On SP Pagebuilder Pages (3.9)

JP

Jean-Marie Putz

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing with the SP Pagebuilder Pages add-ons on my Joomla application. I have encountered a problem specifically on the homepage of my website, where I utilize SP Pagebuilder Pages instead of Joomla articles combined with Sp Pagebuilder as I do on the rest of my site,

The issue I am facing is that the animations on the page have stopped working since this morning (or possibly yesterday). To provide more context, I use two add-ons on this page: an accordion and an animated filmstrip. However, both of these components have ceased functioning altogether.

While troubleshooting the problem, I considered recent modifications I made to my Google Adsense settings. Yesterday, I made changes within my Adsense account to enable automatic advertisements. It is worth mentioning that these adjustments were made directly within my Adsense account and not within the SpPagebuilder page. Could these modifications be somehow connected to the animation issue I am currently encountering?

To assist you in identifying the problem, please find below the URL of the affected page: URL: https://www.travel-video.info

I would greatly appreciate any guidance or support you can provide to help resolve this issue. If there are any steps I can take on my end to rectify the problem, please let me know. I have a strong interest in ensuring the animations on my site are restored to their previous functionality as soon as possible.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from you and working towards a resolution.

Best regards,

Jean-Marie Putz

4 Answers
JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117504

seems to be working again... Strange. I tested it several times under Firefox and Chrome...

Rashida Rahman
Rashida Rahman
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #117513

Hi there!

Strange indeed! Really glad that it is working back now.

Have a nice day!

JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117817

The problem occurs again since yesterday...!

JP
Jean-Marie Putz
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #117922

As unpredictible problems happened to oftrn, i decided to rewrite the home page completely
So this topic can be closed .