Donation Function At Shefund Template - Question | JoomShaper

Donation Function At Shefund Template

JOachim

JOachim

Template 10 months ago

Hello,

i added my papyal ID at the donation fields at homepage of the shefunds template but it doesnt work. Could you please help me out...

Thank you

Kind regards

Joachim

https://prnt.sc/tvk7XUd3ih7y

5 Answers
Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118134

Hello JOachim

1. Take this file: language/overrides/de-DE.override.ini and add a text there:
    COM_SPPAGEBUILDER_ADDON_DONATE_NOW="Spenden"
  2. I have edited this file: templates/shefund/sppagebuilder/addons/donation/site.php on line 42. I have changed the placeholder text.

Best regards

JOachim
JOachim
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118135

Thank you Ofi, but the change of the name was not the main problem.

the donation fuction does not work yet. could you please check again, when i click on "continue" it should take the amount and go to Paypal as i understand, because in the settings of the donation functionality i had to add my Paypal ID. But the link shows: https://www.nepvega.com/#

Without that this works, this function field has no value... Thank you

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118169

You are welcome 😊

Unfortunately, the addon does not work for me either. I have talked with the developer and found a temporary fix.

Please go to this location: templates/shefund/sppagebuilder/addons/donation and replace site.php file with the attached file. You need to unzip the file and then replace.

site.php.zip

Then add your PayPal Id in the addon settings. It will generate a link to pay. But the amount has to be added manually. Hopefully, it will work.

JOachim
JOachim
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118297

Thank you Ofi, that turnaround was working even its not the solution which that Template promise..maybe here will be an update sometime...

Please tell me, where i find this file to change the wording:

language/overrides/de-DE.override.ini

best wishes Jo

Ofi Khan
Ofi Khan
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #120690

This file generally does not exist. You have create it. Take a folder and name it overrides. Then take a file and name it de-DE.override.ini

language/overrides/de-DE.override.ini