Helix Ultimate 2.0.13 And SP Page Builder 5.0.3beta - Question | JoomShaper

Helix Ultimate 2.0.13 And SP Page Builder 5.0.3beta

E

Evas

Helix Framework 9 months ago

At the moment of having Helix Ultimate 2.0.12 and SP PB 5.0.2

Helix frame work was working perfectly responding to layouts menus modules colours any changes were perfect.

Now I am updated to 2.0.13 and sppb 5.0.3beta I have a headache.

I do not want to be a player and experementator how to do what and search for ways how to fullfill my task. Just need that simple stability. At present moment colours from helix frame work not working issues with Heading padding It just lives it's own life. :) Sp Pb works half way. Please test beta tests for longer period of time. As now atleast me installing something ewery 2 or 3 days. or completely removing and starting from scratch.

Things which you make are awesome just good direction but changes are comming to fast and often.

I tryied install older versions which were working for me week ago sadly they are not any more so efficient. Where is the problem I do not know.

Another big question is whi it is not possible to use file from github for helix 2.0.13. ? Missing some fille. But if that was out on github it should be in good order right?

Some how it does not inspires into smooth continious work flow. Could you do something about that?

Kind regards

3 Answers
TF
Thomas Fischer
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118235

If you don't want to play around and want something stable, why do you install a Beta Version then of Pagebuilder? It is not labelled without reason as a Beta Version. Beta means generally: Feature-Complete but there can be bugs and even functionality breaking bugs. You never ever use anything beta on your live systems. If so, you setup a test environment and only if you can also provide technically sound feedback to the developers. Just stating that "something broke" is not useful feedback for anybody.

E
Evas
Accepted Answer
9 months ago #118240

Hi Thomas, during last month joomshaper was super active or something. The changes and updates come out so fast that as soon got used to one version and working enviroment. Then kaban another update and again learning path. To provide valuable expression about usability and bugs it would be good to slow down a litle. And try to do not crosroad with other updates like from jumla secure update from 4.3.1 to 4.3.2.

I am not crying about broken down workflow. I am expressing my self that it would be wise to have some herachy in updates so there would be good and enough of feedback colected.

Thanks for your time and efort with point out.

In the end if there would not be joomshaper with theyir bicikle there would be no bike riders.

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 9 months ago #118462

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and glad to know that it is fixed now. And Evas no worries you can ask any question any time, No problem at all.

-Regards.