Template Educon does Not Work With Joomla 4 - Question | JoomShaper

Template Educon does Not Work With Joomla 4

JF

Jens Funk

Template 10 months ago

Hello Joomshaper, is there already an update for the template Educon? I have successfully migrated Joomla to version 4.3.2. The backend seems to work perfectly. If I use Cassiopeia as a template, something is also visible in the frontend. With Educon it looks bad, error 0. I have PHP versions 8.0 and 8.1 available. It does not work with either of them. Best regards, Jens

2 Answers
JF
Jens Funk
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #118356

Hello Joomshaper, I finally installed the latest version of Educon and it works fine. I had always waited for a message for an update in the backend. Stupid of me. I'm afraid that my layout would be destroyed if I simply install the latest version of Educon. But still, there are a few things that don't work like before. There is the extension SP LMS, which seems to cause problems in the database. Also, there are problems with the display of some icons, maybe it's fontawesome. The layout of the Joomla module "latest news" on the start page is ruined. The search has also lost its layout. In the backend, under the vertical menu on the left, an entry "SP Page Builder" appears, which has no function at all. Many thanks for your efforts. Jens

Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Mehtaz Afsana Borsha
Accepted Answer
Support Agent 10 months ago #118471

Hi

Thanks for contacting us and thanks for your opinions. Glad to know that you have managed to fixed it. You can now close this post by accepting the answer.

-Regards.