Sppagebuilder Errors In Apache Logs - Question | JoomShaper

Sppagebuilder Errors In Apache Logs

HB

Howard Betsworth

SP Page Builder 10 months ago

I'm moving a dev site to production and i've notice a huge number of errors being created. These are in the dev server and the production server. They all are like this and seem to apply to one line in a css.php file. I've pasted the larger section of the error log in the hidden content but for anyone else who pay search for this a shortened line is included below.

Attempt to read property "xs" on null in /var/www/xxxxxxxx/components/com_sppagebuilder/layouts/row/css.php on line 585

I'm using Spagebuilder Version 4.0.10. These errors are too many to ignore in a log file.

8 Answers
Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119504

Hi there,

I appreciate you reaching out. I sincerely apologize for this oversight. Can you provide me your hosting access? I will share your access to our developer team.

-Thanks

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119676

You can use the account set up previously. The details are here.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119801

Also, Need hosting server access. I mean cpanel access. Thanks

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #119964

Hi Toufiq,

There is no control panel. Root access is a out of the question. What do you need that for anyway?

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 10 months ago #119975

I need the cpanel access check the logs. Thanks

HB
Howard Betsworth
Accepted Answer
10 months ago #120002

As I said, there is no cpanel and giving you root level access would not be something you should be asking for. I've sent you a section of logs where the error is repeated and at the same line number each time. I would need to extract the data relevant to the error message caused by the software and post it to you.

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #120118

I have shared your error log to our developer team. I hope they will check & I will give you update. Thanks

Toufiq
Toufiq
Accepted Answer
Senior Staff 9 months ago #120243

Download and install this package. Then let me know if you found the problem.